Chapter 3 - Rulers

We got to be the Rulers of you all....

One Year Later...

Dean walked out of the locker room towards the exit where the tour bus was waiting for him. Suddenly, his katana was in his hand. He cautiously looked around, waiting for whoever wanted his head. Tonight was a good day to die.

"Ambrose! What are you doing?" A voice behind Dean said.

Dean turned towards the voice and saw Paul Levesque aka Triple H standing there. Dean put away his katana and walked over to Paul. He didn't want to alarm him, but he had to make something up quick.

"Hey, I thought I had seen someone who wasn't authorized to be here. I was gonna scare them with my sword." Dean said.

"I see that. Whoever it was would have been really scared. How did you learn to wield a katana like that?" Paul asked.

"Practice. Watching old martial arts movies. Hey, I gotta run. You know, I got a long drive ahead. See you tomorrow for Smackdown?" Dean said.

"Yeah. Good night, Dean." Paul said as he walked away.

Dean got on the tour bus and sat on the couch in the main part. He looked confused as Seth walked out and sat across from him.

"You okay, Dean? What took you so long?" Seth asked.

"I thought I was gonna be in an epic fight, but Paul showed up."

"Dean, you know mortals can't involve themselves in our battles. Even if you..." Roman started to say.

The sensation hit them like a wave. Dean grabbed his katana and made his way off the tour bus. There was someone stalking them. He knew it. Seth and Roman wasn't far behind, but Dean senses were heightened. It would be time to fight.

Dean moved quickly as the blade came towards his neck. He turned to meet the next swing and his blade made contact. His eyes grew wide when he saw who it was.

"Duncan! What are you doing? I damn near took your head." Dean said.

"Checking your reflexes. You've gotten stronger." Duncan said.

"Well, I had a great trainer." Dean said.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" A voice said coming behind Dean.

"Veronica! You're here as well?" Seth said.

"Yeah. Hi, Dean." Veronica said as she hugged Dean.

"I didn't forget our training sessions. They were intense." Dean said.

One Year Earlier

"A man can be only good as his sword. Your katana should be an extension of you. Your moves should be fluid and deliberate. This is important, or you will lose your head." Veronica said.

"Are you good with that katana?" Dean asked.

"Care to find out, Mr. Ambrose?" Veronica asked as she unsheathed her katana.

Dean unsheathed his katana and began to circle Veronica. This was exciting because he was gonna win. Roman and Seth looked at each other and looked at Veronica. She was focused on Dean and followed his every move with her eyes. Roman knew that Veronica would be the victor in this fight.

"Dean, you should watch yourself. I am the daughter of a Macleod." Veronica said.

"Oh I know, but let's sweeten the pot. If I win, you have to go on one date with me." Dean said.

"OK, but if I win, you will train with me." Veronica said.

"You're on." Dean said.

Dean rushed at Veronica and in one motion, she sidestepped Dean and blocked his shot. Dean backed up. He looked at Veronica with total shock. Dean had to regroup. He swung at Veronica, and she blocked him again. With every swing of Dean's katana, Veronica met him with equal force. Dean wanted to win, but Veronica was not letting him. Suddenly, Veronica swept him, and Dean fell on his back. He looked up to see the edge of her blade at his neck.