Chapter 1

ZAKIR POV

   Can't believe he actually was going thru with this, my daughter stood next to her father proud. I cried looking at my baby as they held me from getting to her. His 2nd wife my half sister stood next to happy and proud, with her 2 year old son in my husbands arm smiling. I glared as my family and I were held down, my father stood with his 2nd wife smiling proud. While his granddaughter was about to die. I'm sorry I'm Zakir if the Sioux tribe, my mother was an black women who came thru the blood moon portal to another world, to have a new life. She meet my father but he was to be wed to someone else, so he took both of them as his wife. My mother had 3 of his children while his other wife only had one spoiled rotten child. Growing up I stay much to myself and spoke to everyone when they spoke back to me. Thats when I meet Kai, he was the nicest boy around and made sure to show everyone he liked me. As soon as we're of age we began the courting stage and to get married but my father arranged me to marry another chief from different tribe,a year after we married my baby girl Kailani was born and we're so happy. But I didn't know my husband was seeing my half sister Olthe behind my back, until he told me of there wedding 3 years ago. Soon he moved her into a tent next to us, and she was pregnant with Kyrin. I never said anything and stayed out there way, he stop doing a lot of things he used to do for me and started doing them for her. My father said I should be happy that my sister and I were chief wives, but I knew he only cared for his 2nd wife and daughter. He never came and visit us and treated us like we didn't exist in his world, so my mother and us did the same to him. Soon I heard rumors that even though he had a boy my daughter would still take the chief position since she was born first. I knew that would be a promise, and then it turn into a nightmare. They declared my baby girl must die or be sent away, I choose the 2nd wanting to go with her but Olthe told the elders that my daughter could come back and take the position. They declare she must die, which lead to this moment right now. As I looked up I saw Olthe grabbed the blade and slicing my daughter throat.

Olathe: Kyrin is now officially the heir to the tribe

I let out the most horrific scream of my life, everyone in the village turn to look at me. Including the chief family and elders, that's when I knew they lied to me when they said she would be sent away. Olathe had her loyal followers bring us to watch my daughters death, everyone froze as my brother in law finally broke free grabbing the dudes off me. As I got up running to my daughter, sliding to her she was crying and reaching for me. I pushed her hair out her face.

Zakir: mommy's here....I'm here, I'm so sorry

She smiled and took her last breathe, I screamed. Placing my head into her chest not caring about blood being on me. I felt and hand on me and quickly pushed it away with so much force, turning around I glared at my husband on the ground as Olathe helped him up. I cried more as I saw how he was with her then with me, that's when I understood my place. Standing up I gather my daughter, in my arms falling down many times before I walk off with my head high. Making it to my tent I laid my daughter by my side like she was still alive, and just cried my heart out. Soon my family join me in my tent crying along with me, the Apex tribe was in for a lot of hell.

Mom: baby I'm going to send Tahoe to the Sioux tribe, they'll pay for what they did to a Kailani

   I didn't move only cried my heart out as everyone moved around me, was I not good enough. Or was it because I wasn't a female. Finally getting the strength to move around I stood up and moved out my tent it had been 3 long days since it happened. These fuckers we're celebrating like they didn't just kill an innocent child, stepping thru the circle everyone seem to stop and look at me.

Zakir: I Zakir first wife of Tus, hear by exile myself from the Apache tribe

Everyone gasped as I said it, not believing there ears. But I was done letting people walk all over me, I glared at my husband and my sister with so much hatered. He stood to say something but stop they all looked scared. Turning around I saw My godfather Zahir standing there with other tribe elders and chief Chaska and his 3 sons, Kai was missing.