Chapter 4

ZAKIR POV

  Two Months Later I don't know why but I'm starting to hate people with a passion especially this bitch Iki, she been causing so many problems from my family to me. Every morning I wake up dead animals left around my teepee, blood splash on my teepee, has the nerve to hit my sister knowing she couldn't do nothing about it. Accused my family of lying how much food they need. But my family we don't back down or run away from our problems. Even though I'm on exile people don't know how to keep there business to there selves, tribe members bathe in the river and talk loud about what's going on. Plus Konyi come everyday to tell me what's going on. Like now he's laying next to me on my pallets telling me how his horrible mother, said she wish she had another kid because he was a disappointment. Patting his head I let him cry his little heart out until, he passed out. Tucking him in turn on my side and let the poor thing rest. Moving out my teepee I sat out my the hallow tree and took a deep breathe kissing it. It's been so long since I came here to sit with my baby girl, it's still heartbreaking as ever. I heard Tus and Olathe marriage is also on the fence since he thinks he deserves another wife. But it's her own fault thinking everything is an competition, now she has a man she probably doesn't want and gone put her and her son last in everything. As for my dad he's been stripped of any proper he has and is being Monitor by the Elder 24/7 of the day along with his wife. I heard her daughter and her are good friends with Iki, they'll never learn there lessons. Taking a deep breathe a whining noise came from behind me, turning quickly I saw 2 adorable puppy hiding on the other side of the tree. Propping up on my knees I tired to get them to come here but nothing work. Catching an idea I rushed grabbing left over meat and water sitting it in front of me. Making a trial to my teepee I placed the last on a fur pallet I made for them. Going inside I turn the lantern on warming up the teepee just a little before climbing on the pallet with Konyi. Looking towards the entrance I saw them come in and go for the last piece of meat, climbing on the pallet they snuggled together and went to sleep. I followed them right afterwards. Feeling something lean over me, I open my eyes and shot up only to see Kai grabbing a sleeping Konyi and pushed me back down.

Kai: didn't mean to wake you, also random wolf puppy's are inside

   I nodded and looked over to still see them sleep in the corner.

Zakir: it's there section now

   He nodded and walked out quickly probably to make sure no one saw him come from my area. Iki has been suggesting that he comes and visit me to have sex, the girl really needs to chill out. But I guess she realizing I only got one more month until her death sentence, but I don't want her to die. Weather they address it or not she still Konyi mother. Rolling over I go into a deep sleep when I heard the babies wolves began to bark, sliding out of bed slowly I grabbed my axe and blade before slipping outside. As soon as I stepped out there stood Iki glaring at me, I sighed this chick just test her luck all around. I look to see her with an axe in her hand.

Zakir: what do I owe this visit that's not suppose to happen?

I crossed my arms over my chest looking at her crazy ass.

Iki: it's your fault, you just had to come back everything was fine before you showed up

I rolled my eyes looking at her, he didn't love or want her but she was so crazy she didn't understand that.

Zakir: your here to fight or try to kill me over a guy that doesn't want you. Or his family doesn't except you at all, you never existed in his world. So either shut up and fight me or go home and leave me the fuck alone

She strikes a pose and hissed at me.

Iki: oh I'm make sure to kill you tonight, I will not give up my position to you