Chapter 3

A Month Later, nothings really change I still sleep during the day and stay up at night. Like right now I'm sitting outside against the other side of the hallow tree drawing mode night sky. I always thought it was beautiful as they come. I finally accepted that my daughter was dead and not coming back, it took me a whole month of crying and screaming myself to sleep. The village probably wish I shut up already. I should probably die already, standing up I placed my drawing book inside and stripped myself ass naked walking straight into the river. Swimming around for a while I washed my body and found a huge rock to lay on, I pulled myself on face first. Laying there for awhile I heard a splash only to see Kai and his brothers in the water in front of me. Sliding into the water I began to swim away, stepping out the water I wrapped the towel around me when I turn back to see him staring directly at me. Shaking my head I walked into the teepee turning the lantern on to get some heat inside. Something moved in my tent I grabbed my blade and held it out.

Zakir: come out before I kill you

     Soon my blankets were tossed aside and Kai's son stood up fixing his hair and looking at me with his arms crossed.

Boy: that's rude my name is Konyi

    I raised and eyebrow and sat my blade down.

Konyi: what brings you to my tent? Are you hiding from someone?

As soon as I said that someone started to call his name, he ran and his as I stepped out my tent glaring at his mother from coming this way. She spit near my area and walked off with some people to find her son, I made sure to get a good look at her followers for future to come. Walking back inside Konyi was eating an apple and laying on my bed like nothing just happened.

Zakir: your mother left, you can go now

Konyi: I'll think I'll stay, make her wonder some more or let father fuse at her again

I sense the boy didn't like his mother as well, kind of a shame.

Zakir: fine you can stay, but act like you got some manners when you come in

He looked happy and nodded quickly sitting up looking at me.

Konyi: so your the one my fathers in love with?

   I snorted and wrapped the towel around my hair, looking at the corner I saw I needed to make something to eat. Standing up I placed on a new dress and moment for him to follow me with my bow and arrow. Looking around we walked outside making sure no one saw, and went to deep into the forest. Looking around I spotted a heard of deers, as I pushed him down behind me.

Zakir: which one?

He looked over my shoulder as I load my bow and arrow to shoot whatever he picked.

Konyi: the one towards the end over there

I looked to where he pointed, and had déjà vu. It was the same kind of buck I shot for his father on our first date, nodding my head I pulled my arrow back and shot the deer right thru the head. Soon they ran but he hit the ground with a thunk, standing up I placed my bow and arrow on my back and brought out my blade.

Zakir: what do you know about me? Considering your not scared of me.

Konyi: I know that your the love of my father life, your a boy, your known around the village as the sweet but first boy. Even though I still don't know what that words means. You love natural and a expert at the bow and arrow. I also know your father basically married you off to another tribe resulting in my sister passed away. I'm sorry I really wanted to meet her