Chapter 10

It was decided. George was going to take the two childish adults out on a ferris wheel date, and most likely confess his true feelings to them. I know, I know, the typical ferris wheel ride in the evenings, holding hands and all that stuff, but it was the most suggested amongst the three date-kinds.

You must be thinking: "Wait wait wait, George asked other people to help choose his date ideas??? Who the hell did he even ask?!"

Well, for your first question, yes, he wanted other peoples opinions. He asked his closest friends, of course- The Trio, and some other little rascals.

That was like, a month ago. He had finally finished everything he needed to do to make this the best date Nick and Clay ever had.

A month is a long time, but he needed to do everything himself. Many people offered help, but he declined, he said that the boys deserved his full-on love, so he put all his heart into this.

-----

"Close your eyes godammit!" George hissed.

"Pft, nope. And you can't do anything about it, shorty." The blonde giggled.

George sighed, and looked at the floor. When he raised his head again, Clay saw the most adorable pleading-face he'd ever seen. He couldn't resist it.

"Okay, okay, fine. But I need a kiss first." He said as he bent down, ready to receive the gift.

George blushed, and planted a short peck onto the others lips. "Thank you. Now I can finally go and persuade Nick, the idiot."

Clay chuckled, and went to get his smiley-face mask.

-----

"No, you'll never get me to wear my bandanna around my eyes, never." Nick huffed.

"What can you do about it? I'm taller than you." George snickered.

"I am NOT that short," Was all that Nick said before all George heard was a near-inaudible mumble, near.

"-you're just stupidly too tall and cute."

George's smirk grew wider.

He picked up Nick bridal-style, while the other yelped in surprise.

"Someone thinks I'm cute, hm?" George cooed, nuzzling his nose against the younger ones now red one.

"I-no! I said n-no such thing about that! Put me down, George!" Nick said loudly, flushing.

"Nope, I have you in my arms now. What are you going to do about it?" George questioned as his eyes flickered towards Nick's soft lips.

Nick raised a hand in one swift motion, but it wasn't fast enough to land itself on the Brits pale face before a strong grip stopped it.

George's hand swept up Nick's other, and now he was totally trapped.

Nick hadn't noticed George walking until his back touched the cold surface of a wall.

"Shitshitshit-" Nick panicked inside his own head.

George put Nick down, but the grip on his hands did not loosen the slightest. Nick's hands were pinned against the wall along with his whole body. He struggled to break free, but of course, failed. -He was vulnerable.

"H-hey, George, my man, we can talk about this, right?" He laughed dryly.

George heard his words, but didn't reply.

He trailed his free hand along the others slim body, resting it under his shirt, slightly below his hips.

"Since Clay asked for it just now, I'd better get one too." George quirked an eyebrow.

"F-fine, but you'd better let me go after."

Nick originally wanted to brush his lips against George's for only a mere second, but he couldn't move away.

George's bouncy lips pushed against his, the feeling was indescribable. He wanted to stay like that forever, honestly, but then he wanted to get out.

He felt the others tongue lick his lips, probably asking for entrance, but he didn't give any, he wouldn't. He wouldn't make himself this defenseless just because of stupid George.

Too late, he felt a tug at his hair. His head was yanked back and he gasped, giving George exactly what he wanted.

He slid his tongue into the others mouth, exploring it for the hundredth time, though he still enjoyed it.

Nick moaned into the kiss, blushing furiously. George just enjoyed listening to them.

George broke the kiss after he'd had his fun. He let go of Nick's hands and turned around, walking away.

"Wear the bandanna."

-----

YOOOOO IM BACK I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH-

Anywayssssssss I decided to republish the previous heat chapter cause uh i did the same to this one what am i doING-

but I hope you enjoyed i guess-

and also, I'd like to say a huge thanks to HeyGuysItsJustMe for the support throughout my time of having a writers block, i really appreciate it. Thanks so much ❤️

okay now ill seriously go bye have a good day/night whatever-