Chapter 11

lmao i feel like im taking a reference from the first story but EH-

-----

"Andd open!"

George smiled as the two boys looked around in awe.

"You brought us to a theme park? Thanks, George, but why are we even here?" Nick asked.

George smiled. "You'll see."

Clay rolled his eyes and mumbled. "Typical George."

They followed the oldest to the centre of the park, where the ferris wheel was standing high above the crowd.

"We're going on a ferris wheel ride?" Clay inquired.

George sighed but still kept his smile. "You two ask too many questions. Come on, let's get on!"

The trio hopped into a cart and ascended from the ground. They looked out the windows, and off into the soft, pink evening sky.

"Hey, you guys."

Nick and Clay tore their gazes away from the boundless skyline and focused on George.

"These past months, have been the best months of my life. I want to live as happily as I was in those months, and the whole reason I felt joy then, now even, was because of you two."

The two grinned and Nick whispered into Clay's ear. "Get ready for a really cheesy talk."

The three giggled, and George continued.

"And because of that, you two really mean a lot to me. I need you both in my life, if not I don't think I'll be happy ever again. So, Clay, Nick, will you-"

"Yes!" They both exclaimed.

George smiled like an idiot and huddled them in a hug. He kissed both of their foreheads.

"I love you two so much."

"Hate you too, Georgie."

George pushed Nick away, dumbfounded.

"Okay, Nick, get off."

"But I'll kill myself!"

"Exactly."

They burst into a fit of laughter again.

"You know, I'm glad the days when you had that...sickness, are gone." Clay gave Nick a look of gratitude.

"Mhm." George agreed.

"I'm happy to finally be with you two! And I mean, like, officially." Nick stated.

"Yeah, yeah, please don't give anymore kinky talks, I'd die of flattery." Clay said.

"I wasn't planning on doing that. Now, how about we just enjoy the scenery presented before us, as a couple."

Clay and George nodded, and they pressed their faces against the window, staring into space.

"You know, after all those bad experiences I've had, I've thought of three words that represent that really hard time in my life." Nick muttered.

"Hm? What are they?" George questions.

"Petals of Red."

Clay nodded in response. "That actually sounds really fancy."

"It does, doesn't it. But, it should've been French." George suggested.

He got a light punch in the arm. "Yeah, yeah. I'm just, really glad that this worked out."

"Mhm."

The sun was starting to sinking beneath the horizon, it cast a golden ray of light onto the Earth, making the surface seem so precious, so cherished.

"True Happiness doesn't have a joyful ending, because happiness never ends."

"Roses are red, cornflowers are blue, love never crossed my mind, until the day I met you."

---End---

Thank you so much for reading the Loving Is Hard series! I really hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading and if you would like to discover more epic stories feel free to follow me! Oh, and if you haven't, please leave a vote! It would mean so much to me and it only takes one second! Again, thank you so much for reading my second story ever, if you have some interest in other mcyts such as Techno, Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo, feel free to check out my book TommyInnit & Tubbo Oneshots, out NOW with 10+ chapters! Have a good day/night, love you! <3