Chapter 14 (!!): Invation

Sorry for not updating recently as em... I am not too good of a smut person 😅 nor my writing skill set

The books are just for fun to read and write

WARNING: Kinky stuff, do not read if you are underage or feel uncomfy about it

All of them are just story so, don't think too much

——————————————————

Although Sana is in panic due to the sudden attack, but the familiar scent made her realise what she gets herself into and she goes along.

"Si...r, I have a husband who's really good in fighting, you'd better-""

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*

The man gave Sana a few butt slap which the girl yelped and start fidgeting but unconsciously grinding onto the man's crotch.

"You don't have the right to speak until I tell you so. And your husband 😏, I am sure he's fine with it, ma'am." The man smirk as his hand explores the body of this fair lady while one covering her mouth, "you seems to be enjoying grinding on me.

How long you haven't gotten a good fuck? Guess your man doesn't fuck you enough and you have to grind onto a stranger who might harm you while your man is in shower? Such a bitch."

Sana tries to struggle away but the man is much stronger than her. His hand squeezing and ceasing all over her body makes her heat goes higher and higher.

She doesn't want to obey or give in that easily and tried everything she can including biting and stepping and kicking.

However, the man is too strong for her and she is lifting up and thrown onto their huge master bed.

Before Sana can react or scream, the man has tied her hands onto the bed and turned her around, having her face down the bed.

The man then tear her pyjamas apart and went down between to her legs as he spread them apart.

He took a deep breath and gave her inner thigh a few gentle kisses while holding her legs down.

"Look at you. What's this, huh? Someone is excited. I barely touched you and the colour of your panty already changed and dammed.

*deep breath* it's smells so fucking sweet. You seducing me with your scent, lady 😏"

The next thing Sana knows is her panty being pulled down and stuffed into her own mouth as the man turned her around.

"As much as I would like to hear you scream and suck me off and me face fucking this beautiful face and mouth of yours, I would rather you keep quiet. I guess you don't want your man or your kids heard your fucking another man, right? Sana-ssi?

I was paid to hurt and kill you all but god, I would die for your body."

She then felt a long lick along her slit that makes her back arch and then a pause before another one, and then another long pause one...

The pause is getting longer and driving her crazy. She knows she wants more....

Instead of avoiding the man's tongue, her hips is doing the total opposite as her mind moving on its own to get more from the man.

"Nope. You are not in charge here lady, I am. So stop moving and be a nice bitch. Just stay still." The man went up and gave that pretty face a slap and he starts striping and he sat on her as he masterbate right above her face and time to time, slapping her with the muscle.