ch. 21 x breathtaking

We headed back to the car and sat in the same spots as we did when we were on our way here.

"So how happy is my son really making you?" Jungkook's mother broke the very brief silence.

I smiled at her, "The happiest I've ever been, ma'am." Jungkook looked at me and grabbed my hand and caressed it.

"Mom. Dad." Jungkook continued to state and admire the happiness in my eyes.

"Yes?" His parents both answered.

Jungkook let out prideful breath, "I believe that Lilith is my soulmate. She is my soulmate," he breathed out a laugh. "I know that for a fact."

His parents smiled at him. I sat there, looking into his eyes, gazing at the beautiful eyes of the man that I love with all of my soul.

He squeezed my hands just slightly tighter. "And that's why I want to marry her."

My heart stopped beating. He wants to what?

His mother's eyes widened and his father's smile stretched wider.

I sat there, unaware of what was about to happen next.

"Sooyung Lilith," He reached for something inside of his jacket pocket. That's when he brought out a small square-shaped velvet box.

I let go of his hand and covered my mouth with both of my hands.

He opened the box and there sat a beautiful and big emerald-cut diamond ring.

It was breathtaking to look at.

"Will you bring me the honor, of being my future wife?"

Tears began to roll down my cheeks.

This couldn't be real. He wanted to marry me?

We're only 19 years of age.

We've barely started our adulthood.

But he doesn't care. He knows what he wants in his future already.

He wants me.

"Lil?" He was worried I wasn't going to answer.

Thankfully he snapped me back to reality, "Y... Yes! Yes, Jeon Jungkook!" My tears burst out right then and there. The happiest tears of my life. My smile couldn't have been brighter in that moment.

He put the ring on my finger and raised my hand to kiss it.

I then threw myself into his arms to hug him so so tight.

He whispered into my ear, "I love you so much." Jungkook then caressed my face i'm his hands and kissed me passionately.

"I love you even more." I pulled away from the kiss and held his hands while admiring his beautiful doe eyes.

end of  "ch. 21 x breathtaking"
___

author's note:
i apologize for such a short chapter and a long awaited update. seeing the support and interest in this story from you guys is bringing my motivation back little by little :) i hope i can wrap up the story over the next couple months! see you guys next update, love you all so much <3