blood

Lockdown time: 6:38 pm
Current time: 7:00 am
36/48 hours

"Maddie... Maddie wake up." I heard a soft murmur shake me awake.

Groaning, I blinked open my eyes to see the bright sun shine through a huge glass window.

I shut them immediately and turned away.

"Just let me sleep.." I hissed, pushing Jungkook away.

"But Maddie, something doesn't make sense."

"I'm failing Phycology, you really think I can help you?" I rolled onto my other side so I could face him.

I was immediately awake when I saw how close we were.

We were laying side by side on the lounger, Jungkook's back was pressed up against the lounger back and his front had been touching my back.

This man had the audacity to spoon me and take no notice of it.

"What is it?" I sighed when I saw the confused and anxious look in his bambi eyes.

"The museum was supposed to open about an hour ago."

I sat up at this, knocking my forehead against Jungkook's jaw.

We both groaned for a moment before laughing.

"Today's Monday right?" I asked him, pulling myself away from the comfortable lounger and onto the floor so we wouldn't be so close.

"..Yes."

"Then there's probably some sort of National Holiday. Those seem to always be on Monday's." I concluded.

"Why are you so calm about this? Don't you want to get out?" Jungkook eyed me suspiciously.

"Of course I do. I just know if not today, we'll be back at the dorms tomorrow." I stood up from my uncomfortable place on the floor.

"Are there any more of those fruit snacks?" I asked Jungkook, heading over to the receptionist's desk.

"Yes, only one. But I call dibs." He said, standing up himself and stretching his arms over his head.

I turned to face him and saw a grin on his face.

"Jerk." I told him, before grabbing the last packet and tearing it open.

"We can split it." I told him with a frown, watching as he failed to snatch the food from me when I went back over to him.

"Can't you just starve?" He whined, sending me a pout.

I raised an eyebrow before popping a gummy into my mouth, chewing slowly.

Jungkook sent me a scoff, before holding his hand out when I signaled I'd give him his share of the food.

"The first thing I'm gonna do when we're out of here is eat a proper meal." I mumbled when I had finished eating.

Jungkook nodded, before looking past my shoulder and jogging off.

"Where are you going?" I called to him. "Why are you so interested?" He yelled back.

I set down the food trash before running after him.

When I'd finally reached him, he gave me a small smile before running into a room and closing the door on my face.

Opening the door, my eyes widened when I saw Jungkook's back turned to me.

There were a few stalls and urinals. Along with a row of sinks and mirrors.