Hidden 11

📌 The Hidden.Tunnel

Wang Zhoucheng POV

We returned to Hell Place with the paper proof that we were members of the Mafia

We returned to Hell Place with the paper proof that we were members of the Mafia. Boss James didn't know Wang Yibo's plans, Boss James' staff searched us and let us into his Office.

 Boss James didn't know Wang Yibo's plans, Boss James' staff searched us and let us into his Office

"How is gambling Wang Yibo ???" - Boss James asked us an open question.

"I lost your $ 10 Million ..." - He said without emotion.

Boss James couldn't believe that he heard his appearance almost explode with anger. Yibo does not seem to be afraid of what will happen to him.

"Do you know what will happen to you for what you did ???" - Boss James asked Yibo.

Haoxuan and I looked at each other. Haoxuan's eyes were very scared.

"I know .. Are you going to kill me ??? It's more fun to die .."

Boss James could not believe what he heard. The other people beg not to hurt them but Yibo is asking for death.

"Get out of my sight ..." - Boss James.

Yibo threw the Cards on Boss James' table and Boss James saw that the parts were missing when the cards were removed. Ace and 3 King were removed.

"Do you think I have a chance to win there ????"

We can't believe at Boss James' Reaction. Trembling with anger he shouted and called the name of his disciples.

And one a shot.

"You are useless because of you I lost a lot of money"

The 40 men who died in front of us were stunned in front of many deads. Yibo walked away from Boss James' Office then we followed.

"Yibo, why did he kill his disciples ???" - Haoxuan asked Yibo.

"His disciples are the ones who arrange what I use when I gamble a card and the gambler loses." - Yibo.

"But you didn't play gambling, who took it ???"

Yibo just smiled at us as he adjusted himself. He doesn't seem to be the one I met before. He approached Zhan who was sleeping and stroked his face.