9- Party Gone Wrong

Ella POV
We arrived at the party just a few minutes after 5:30 and have been dancing on and off since.
"Abby I really have to go find some water, and my feet are killing me," I say seriously knowing I needed a break from dancing the past hour.
"Ok, let's got to the kitchen and see what we can find," she say. I sit down at the bar as Abby goes in search for a cooler to find us something to drink.
"Hey their beautiful," some guys says from behind me.
"Umm hey," I say as he pulls a seat up beside me making me feel uncomfortable at how close he was.
"I don't think I have ever seen you around, what's your name" he slurs obviously very drunk.
"Ella Hanson, and I'm new to town and have only been at the school a few months," I say before deciding I should got try to find Abby.
"Well I'm Tanner Brooks, and I live here," he says as he grabs my arm stoping me from leaving.
"Look I really should go find my friend Abby, she was supposed to be getting us some waters and she hasn't came back yet," I say as I try to pull my arm from him.
"I'll get you some water," he says as he quickly gets up and grabs a cup from the cabinet and fills it with water from the sink. "Thanks," I say as I still look around for any sign of Abby. Beings I was really thirsty I decided to take the water from tanner and drink it, even though i wouldn't normally take anything from someone I don't know. After finishing the water It wasn't but a few minutes later I start to become dizzy.
"I don't feel so good," I say as I try to grab the chair for balance only causing the chair to fall and I started to go with it. "I got you," Tanner says as he catch me. "Let's go upstairs and maybe you will feel better," he says as he beings to take me upstairs, my body to weak to fight him off. As we make it to the stair I feel myself slip into darkness.

Connor POV
Deciding to go to the party a little early so we could leave right at 7:00 I immediately see Abby but no signs of Ella.
"Abby where is Ella?" I ask her trying not to let panic take over.
"I don't know I left her at the bar in the kitchen and when I came back she was gone," she says kinda slurred.
"How could you let her out of you eye sight," I yell at her angrily.
"Somebody help," I hear a guy scream from upstairs. I immediately take off running towards the voice and as I make it up the stairs I find Ella laying in the middle of the floor in a pool of blood. "What did you do," I scream as I punch the guy sending him flying backwards.
"I didn't do anything, we were coming up here to hook up an she just fell out," he lied.
"You had better hope that she doesn't die from whatever you gave her," I warn angrily as I pull out my phone to call for help and scoop her head up in my arms.
"Please send help, my fiancé is 6 months pregnant and is unconscious and has lost a lot of blood," I say in a panic.
"Is she breathing," she asked.
"Yes but it's very shallow," I answer back.
"Ok an ambulance is on the way," she says.

Within minutes the ambulance came and took her away and I immediately get in the car and follow behind them. I called my mom on the way and let her know what was going on and she told me she would meet me at the hospital as soon as she could. As I rush into the ER, I see them unloading her from the ambulance and they were doing CPR on her.
"What happened," I say chasing behind her.
"Sir we need you to go to wait in the waiting room, we have to get her back for surgery now she has lost a lot of blood and if we don't get the baby out you may loose them both." The Er doctor told me as he pushed me out of the way and rolls her away to surgery.

  After hours of waiting the doctor finally comes out to talk to me and my mom who just arrived a few minutes earlier.
"How are they," I ask worriedly.
"Your baby girl is in the NICU and other than being really early, weighing only two pounds and needing oxygen is doing really well," she say making smile a little but quickly become concerned that he hadn't mentioned Ella.
"What about Ella?" I ask sadly.
"She has lost a lot of blood, bc her placenta separated from her uterine wall and it almost took both her and your babies lives. She is stable for now but isn't out of the woods yet since her heart stopped for several minutes before restarting, there is a big chance it could give out again from all the stress it's been under and if it stops again the chances of her coming back are not good." He says and immediately I fall to my knees as tears fall form my eyes.
"She is going to be ok son, and you have to be strong you can't let this get you down. You have a little girl that needs her daddy right now and a soon to be wife that would want you to worry about her, but I believe she will come out of this stronger than ever she has been through to much not to survive this too." My mom says as she wraps me in her arms letting me cry into her arms.

Authors Note:
I started this story back at the first of the year and I'm trying now to finish it. I have had a lot going on in my family in the past five months so I really hope I do a good job of finish this story since it's been so long I wrote the other chapters.

Please Vote!