1.Sirius Black

Your P.O.V
It was a calm muggy morning in the Potter Manor. I was just coming down the stairs to start breakfast so my mom didn't have to. I knew since everyone was here it would be a lot so I decided to help her out. I heard a cup fall to the ground and shatter. It was really weird because nobody was usually up.
"Oh my god I can't even make tea without screwing up! No wonder my family didn't want me." I heard a heartbreaking sob come from the kitchen and knew exactly who it was. My brothers best friend and my long time crush Sirius Black. I rushed towards the kitchen to see him siting on the floor with his head in his hands. I could see his body shaking with silent sobs. My heart wrenched at the sight in front of me. One of the strongest people I know sitting there in so much pain.
"Oh Sirius!"
I flew to his side and wrapped my arms around.
"Sirius look at me.", I whispered softly to him.
He liked up at me with puffy red tear filled eyes.
"Sirius it's ok. Do you hear me? Your family is stupid heartless people blinded by hatred and pure-blood nonsense. Nothing is wrong with you! You are one of the best people I know and I can't express to you how much we all want you. You mean so much to our family. We all love you and you know that. I can't imagine what you are going through and it pains me so much to know that you are hurting. Whenever you feel like breaking down come talk to me and I will help you as best I can ok? I do love you Sirius!"
I looked into his eyes the whole time I said this. I wanted him to know that he is wanted and loved. He looked at me with an unreadable expression on his face.
I wasn't sure what he was feeling.
"Sirius are you.."
I was cut off by Sirius placing his lips on my gently but passionately. I was shocked. It took a couple of seconds for me to react but I finally did I just hoped I wasn't a horrible kisser because this was my first real kiss. I felt him smile into it the kiss.
He slowly pulled away and smiled faintly.
"You are so amazing Love did you know that?" He said with a look of wonder on his face.
I was blushing profusely because no one has ever said that to me before.
I tried to not make eye contact because I was embarrassed but I guess he wasn't having that. Because I felt his fingers under my chin and he gently moved my face to look into his eyes.
"You are amazing,wonderful,beautiful,kind,smart,beautiful,and I love you so much.",he whispered so quietly as if he was scared to say it.
I felt my mouth drop open and my eyes get wide.
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I would never have thought that he would love me back for many reasons.
"I love you too Sirius.",I said with a small smile on my face.
"So does this mean we are together?" He asked with a cocky grin on his face and a twinkle in his eye. It kind of reminded me of Dumbleydore or Professor Dumbledore as everyone else knows him.
I nodded my head because I don't think I could have made coherent sentences at the moment.
He smiled a genuine smile and lept to his feet and pulled me with him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I tucked my head in his neck.
"Sirius I need to make breakfast for everybody.",I mumbled quietly.
He reluctantly let me go and smiled.
I smiled back and made my way to the stove. But before I got all the way there I felt a smack on my butt.
I whipped around quickly and started at Sirius.
"What was that for?"
"You just looked so good I couldn't help it.", he said with a smirk and winked at me. I about melted at that.
"You are going to be the death of me!" ,I said with a smile.