FOR GOD'S SAKE NIALL!!

AN: First of all please send in prompts I really want to hear what you guys want to say so please send in prompts!!! Second of all I hope you enjoy this chapter! Anyways onto the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

I wake up to hearing a crash in the kitchen and immediately run downstairs to find Niall screaming in pain and his foot bleeding. I take a look around and find that he had dropped his tea and now there was a huge mess. "FOR GOD'S SAKE NIALL!!" I yelled. "What happened?" I asked a bit more calmly. "L-Louis it really hurts- ouch!" Niall said sounding hurt. I take a look and saw that he was crying. I walk over careful not to step in any glass and wrap my arms around him hoping he'll calm down. A minute later Zayn walked down and his Mom instincts kicked in. He helped us out of the kitchen and started cleaning up the mess. I walked Niall into the living room and took a look at his foot. The glass was really wedged in. "Niall stay here I have to go find some tweezers," I tell him and he nods. I walk upstairs and find Harry in the bathroom. I knock on the door, "YES!?!?" he yelled. "I need the tweezers please!" I reply. "Okay give me a second," he answered. I heard shuffling and he opened the door halfway and held out his hand with the tweezers. "Thanks Harry," I say as I rush downstairs to Niall. I find Niall curled up on the couch with a pillow obviously in pain from the glass in his foot. I get a hold of his foot and slowly but surely get the glass out. After I get that done I throw the glass in the trash, and go look in the medicine cabinet and find a band aid and place it on Niall's cut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

After Louis got the glass out of my foot I felt a lot better. He came back and put a bandage on my foot and pulled me into him and cuddled me. Louis made me feel a lot more safe and secure. Harry and Liam walked in and noticed us sitting on the couch. "CUDDLE TIME!!!!" yelled Harry. He jumped on the couch next to me and put his head on my shoulder and held my hand. Liam walked over and sat next to Louis. Zayn walked in done with cleaning and sat next to Liam and gave him a kiss on his head. Louis got up and called door dash and ordered some breakfast from Ihop since nobody felt like cooking. When the delivery got here Zayn went and got the food and paid and sat us down at the table and we ate. Later that day after an interview we go watch a movie and because Liam got to pick we watched Toy Story. We sat on the couch and Louis sat me in his lap as Zayn and Liam were cuddling and Harry just sat next to me and Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short but I really need prompts so please please please send some in!!!