Covid-19 (Part 2)

"T-the test came back positive," Liam said looking defeated. Louis looked shocked.

"Okay boys, we need to call management and tell them what happened, hopefully they'll understand, in the meantime we'll have to cancel anything that has been planned," Louis commanded in a worried voice. Zayn picked up his phone right away while Harry and Niall sat on the couch looking confused.

"What do you want us to do Lou?" asked Harry. Louis thought for a second then an idea popped into his head.

"Harry and Niall, I need you guys to make sure we have everything we need for 2 weeks of quarantine, that means food, water and any other necessities," replied Louis. Harry and Niall nodded and went to do the task they were given. Liam looked guilty. Louis noticed and was instantly comforting Liam.

"Don't worry Li its not your fault," Louis stated. But Liam thought otherwise. Louis pulled Liam into a tight hug which Liam gladly took and buried his head in Louis' chest. Louis chuckled and pulled away. "You go get some rest now," Louis started, "You'll need it." Liam smiled and went to lay down in his bed. About 30 minutes later Liam heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" Liam yelled. The door knob turned and the door opened to reveal Harry.

"Louis said since all of us are probably sick now that we should stay in one room together," Harry told Liam. Liam nodded and got up from his bed. Harry turned to him looking worried.

"What's wrong Hazza Bear?" questioned Liam. Harry burst into tears and Liam instantly took action. "Hey its okay, tell me what's wrong Hazza," Liam said trying to figure out what was upsetting Harry. Harry buried his head in Liam's chest looking for comfort. Liam put his arms around Harry and waited for him to calm down. Harry looked up at Liam and Liam wiped the tears off of Harry's face with his thumb. "Now Harry tell me what's wrong," Liam commanded. Harry whimpered but eased up a little.

"A-are we gonna die?" Harry asked. Liam tried not laugh but couldn't help it and burst out in small chuckles. Harry looked embarrassed and looked away. Liam grabbed his wrist and pulled Harry to look at him. Harry looked confused but found comfort in Liam's eyes.

"No Hazza we're not going to die we'll be okay," answered Liam. Harry looked relived and buried his head in Liam's chest again. Liam wrapped his arms around Harry's slim waist and pulled in in a little more. Harry looked up with confused eyes. Liam was about lean in but stopped himself. "W-we should be going downstairs now," Liam said with a flustered look on his face.

"O-okay let's go," Harry replied with a confused voice. They walked down to the living room and saw Niall and Zayn cuddling with Louis. Zayn had his head on Louis' chest and Niall had his head in Louis' lap. Liam sat down on the couch and Harry sat close to him. Liam pulled Harry onto his lap and Harry pulled his knees up and put his head on Liam's chest and fell asleep.