Covid-19 (Part 3)

Harry eventually woke up and found that Liam was nowhere near. Although he heard someone muttering in the kitchen about this stupid coronavirus. Harry sat up and yawned. The muttering stopped and Harry looked over and saw Liam rushing over to his side.

"Hey Hazza, I made breakfast," Liam started, "Do you want me to bring it to you?" Liam asked. Harry took a second to respond.

"Yes please," Harry responded with a yawn.

"Okay just give me a second," Liam said as he hurried out of the room.

"Okay, thanks Liam!" Harry yelled after him. Harry was quite bored waiting for Liam. He decided to get a deck of playing cards and play Solitaire. Liam walked back in and set a plate in front of Harry. On the plate were two waffles with a scoop of whip cream and a cherry, some scrambled eggs and a couple pieces of bacon. He ate slowly as Liam came back with his own plate. Liam finished his food and looked worriedly at Harry who couldn't seem too take another bite and seeing as he still had his bacon, half a waffle, and most of his scrambled eggs left was concerning.

"Do you feel alright Hazza?" Liam questioned worried for the younger boy in front of him. Hazza looked really uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm alright I just have a stomach ache," Harry answered holding his stomach. In truth he felt like he was going too throw up. Liam saw a tint of green on his face and rushed too get a waste bin for him. After he placed the bin in front of the couch he rushed to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen and found some medicine for Harry's stomach. He grabbed a bottle of water and headed back too the couch where Harry was leaning over the bin. He went over and leaned in front of Harry and made him look up at him. He gave harry the water and the pill and told him too take it. Harry did and took small sips from the water bottle until the water was gone. Niall just started too stir and Liam turned too him.

"Hey Nialler are you feeling alright?" Liam asked with his eyebrows burrowed with concern. Niall nodded his head.

"Just tired," he yawned. "Is there any food?" he asked. Liam nodded and rushed too get Niall a plate of food. When he brought the plate in Niall's eyes brightened with gratefulness. "Thanks Liam," he said.

"No problem," Liam answered as he saw Zayn and Louis stirring at the sound of voices. Zayn still had his head in Louis' chest and blushed. Louis looked down and and pulled Zayn entirely into his lap.

"Hey Li, do you think you could get us each a plate please?" Louis asked politely. Liam nodded his head and came back with two plates. While Niall, Zayn, and Louis were eating Liam noticed that Harry was shivering under a blanket on the couch. Liam went over and pulled off  his sweater and gave it too Harry. Harry shook his head in denial but gave up when Liam gave him a stern stare saying that he would it on Harry himself if he needed too. Soon all the boys were finished with breakfast and Liam took the dishes and put them in the sink and came back and cuddled with Harry who was now sound asleep.

"Maybe we should all head to a bedroom so we can be more comfortable," Zayn said breaking the silence. Everyone nodded with agreement with the exception of Harry who was still asleep. "We can go to my bedroom if you all want," he offered. Everyone nodded their agreement and Zayn picked up Harry who stirred but didn't wake. Everyone followed him upstairs to his bedroom. He carefully placed Harry in the middle of the bed and almost chuckled when Niall instinctively cuddled up too him. Zayn went on Harry's other side wrapping his arms around Harry and Niall. Louis went on Niall's side and waited for Liam too climb in. Liam climbed in with Louis and let Louis wrap his arms around him. They all fell asleep like that thankful for each other's presence. Liam still felt slightly guilty but the feeling ebbed away when he felt Louis' arms around him.

AN: THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PART. I'm sorry this took me so long as I've been distracted lately.