Villain Profile: Case No.230918

Name: Takahashi, Shinjo

Alias: Onslaught

Quirk: Psionic Energy

Quirk Description: Emitter type. Allows the user to produce and manipulate energy from within themselves for both defensive and offensive purposes. Requires certain elements from within the users body to function. (Sodium, Potassium, etc.)

Notes: 

-Has a personal vendetta against the the now hero-in-training Shade.

-Blood relative to Kosuke Takahashi (Villain: STATUS::detained).

Abilities:

-Enhanced Reflexes

-Enhanced Strength

-Psionic Healing: Allows use to regenerate wounds very, very slowly. (up to a few days or a week)

-Shield: A forcefield of psionic energy projected from the user's hand, indestructible.

-Psionic Perception: Allows user to predict another's movements with near pinpoint accuracy.

-Concussion: A burst of energy emitted from the user's body that disorients, stuns, or even physically damage the target. Can cause anything from headaches to concussive brain trauma. The stronger the blast the more the user is affected.

-Psionic Beam: User emits a purple beam of energy from their hand that can slice through even the sturdiest material with enough time. The impact point(s) often resemble a slice and explode with prolonged exposure to oxygen. Study needed to determine whether beam is pure energy or in fact a use of chemical reactions.

-Psionic Wave: User blasts energy into the ground causing it to erupt in a catastrophic wave of explosive energy.

-Psy Bomb: A ball of explosive energy thrown as a projectile.

-Psionic Onslaught: (CLASSIFIED TIER 1...PROPER IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED TO ACCESS)

Weaknesses:

-Exposure: The more the subject uses their quirk, the more it destabilizes and destroys the subject from within. More use results in more physical damage to the user, resulting in a resting period of up to a week to recover and passively regenerate.

-Relatives: Takahashi is known to have a semi-soft spot for his brother, though he sees him as slightly inferior. 

A/N: Just figured I'd slap this together to give you all a better understanding of our new antagonist! Don't worry, you'll be seeing more of him in the future...