Welcome Jayden

The last few months had just flown by for Steve and Paris, she was now in her last few weeks of her pregnancy.

Steve and Alex were chasing a suspect down the street when Steve's phone went, "McGarrett" said Steve, answering his phone. "Steve, it's Malia here Paris is having the baby and she wants you" said Malia. "I'm on my way" said Steve, hanging up quickly. He caught up with Alex who by then had caught the guy they were chasing, "Why'd you let me catch this low life" said Alex. "Malia called Paris is having the baby and she wants me there so I've got to go and it's not something that I plan to miss, so your in charge" said Steve. "I'll keep you updated on the case" said Alex, as Steve was walking off. "So your going to let me go now" said their suspect. "No your going to tell us everything that you know, now walk" said Alex.

Steve had taken off his bulletproof vest but had left on his thigh holsters because he didn't really want to spend time taking them off. He asked at the nurse's station where Paris was they showed him to the room that she was in. "Steve your here finally" said Malia, standing up. "Traffic was bad and were over on Sand Island" said Steve, sitting down. "I'll pick up Declin from school when I get Spike and he can spend the night at our place" said Malia. "Thanks that would be a major help" said Paris, as Steve held her hand. "We'll be by later on then" said Malia,  before leaving. Paris looked at Steve, "I can't believe that this is actually happening" said Paris. "There isn't any other place that I would rather be Paris then here with you" said Steve. Paris gripped his hand tighter as she felt a contraction go through.

"Where's Steve" said Chin, as Alex came back into after having interrogated their suspect. "Paris is having the baby so Steve's with her and I'm in charge" said Alex. "What did our suspect say" said Kono. "The usual that he didn't do it" said Alex. "Doesn't leave us with very much does it" said Bradley. "No but I did find this" said Kono, bringing up something on the big computer.

Paris looked at Steve, "You have no idea how much having a baby hurts Steve" said Paris, tightly gripping his hand. "No I don't Paris, but I've been shot at and tortured but I guess that doesn't compare to having a baby now does it" said Steve, brushing the hair off of Paris's face. "In my mind know it doesn't" said Paris, as Steve leaned over and kissed her. A nurse then came by, "Commander McGarrett there's a Danny Williams here and he says that he needs to speak with you". "Well send him in because I'm not leaving Paris" said Steve, as she gripped his hand. "Ok" said the nurse, before sending Danny in. "Make this quick because I'm having a baby here" said Paris. "Um Steve I'm sorry for how I've been acting in these past few months and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like to come back to Five-O" said Danny. "Danny, I'm taking the next three months off to spend with Paris and the baby, so Alex is in charge of everything until I return" said Steve. " So I should go and see him then" said Danny. "Yes" said Steve. "Ok and congrats to you both" said Danny, before leaving very quickly. "You think that Alex will let him back on the team while your not there" said Paris, looking at Steve. "Don't know guess I'll find out later on" said Steve. Paris  leaned forward in a huge amount of pain, "Just breathe Paris" said Steve.

Alex, Bradley, Kono, and Chin were all on location at their suspects house the one that Ale had brought in earlier. Bradley kicked in the door sending Alex in first and then himself, Kono and Chin came in through the back, they cleared each room. "Place is clear" said Alex, putting his gun back in its holster. "Guess we split up and have a look around" said Chin. Chin found the computer but there wasn't anything on it, "Who has a computer but nothing on it" said Chin, looking at Kono, who was going through a bookshelf. "Someone who doesn't know how to work a computer cuz" said Kono. "Clearly" said Chin. "I think I've got something" said Bradley. "What" said Alex, walking into the room. "Does this room look small to you compared to rest of the house" said Bradley. "Never notice that before but yes" said Alex. Bradley moved a table out of the way, he pulled out his knife and cut open what was a fake wall, revealing loads of cash and drugs. "Looks like our suspect just became our prime suspect" said Bradley. "Get HPD down here to process the scene" said Alex. "Copy that" said Bradley.

When Alex got back to Five-O Danny was waiting for him in his office, "Make this quick Danny because I haveca suspect to interrogate" said Alex. "I know that Steve is taking three months off and I was hoping that I could get my badge back" said Danny. "Steve sent you to talk to me didn't he" said Alex. "Yeah he did and I need an answer" said Danny. "Can I think about because until Steve returns I am in charge and when he does come back it won't be the same as it was before and plus Bradley's on the task force now as well" said Alex. "Take your time" said Danny. Alex picked up the file and headed down to interrogation, he didn't know if he was going to let Danny back on the task force or not, so until he decided he would just have to keep stalling.

After having successfully gotten the info that he needed Alex and rest of the team where now on their way to turn a drug by intoa drug bust, the location however was a storage unit, "This place is like a damn maze" said Kono, looking at the share size of the place. "It should be going down at about unit 406,  so let's move out people" said Alex. As they got closer to the unit number they heard people talking, Alex signaled everyone into position, "Five-O hands up" said Alex. They pulled weapons out on Five-O, "I don't think so". A few shots were fired but it was Five-O who out numbered them with HPD as backup. Alex kicked what was the alpha guys gun out of his hand before putting him on the ground, "Your under arrest and so are the rest of your clowns" said Alex, as rest of Five-O and HPD moved in.

Steve was now standing beside Paris as he held her hand, "Just one more push Paris" said the doctor. "I can't" said Paris. "Hey just look at me Paris, you can do this" said Steve, holding her hand tighter. Paris looked at Steve as she gave one final push, a few seconds later they all heard crying. "It's a boy" said the doctor. "We have a son Paris" said Steve, brushing the hair from her face. "We haveca baby boy Steve" said Paris, smiling with tears of joy in her eyes, before Steve kissed her. The nurse gently placed their newborn baby boy in Paris's arms, she kissed him on the head, "Welcome Jayden" said Paris. Steve sat on the bed next to her, "He's perfect" said Steve, as the baby boy wrapped it's little hand around his finger. "I love you Steve" said Paris. "I love you too Paris" said Steve, before he kissed her again. "I couldn't imagine a more perfect son and he has your eyes Paris" said Steve. "And your nose Steve" said Paris, she kissed the baby boy on head before giving him to Steve to hold for the first time. Steve kissed his newborn son on the head before leaning over and kissing Paris.

Alex and Malia with Spike and Declin were the first ones too see Steve and Paris, "Congrats" said Malia, with a smile big enough to light up a whole room. Declin went over to Steve who picked him up and sat him on his lap. "Declin meet your new brother Jayden" said Paris. He looked at his little brother in Paris's arms, "He's so small Mom" said Declin. "You were too at this age sweetie" said Paris, smiling. "Congrats to you both and Steve we'll stop by in day or two and I'll discuss the whole Danny thing with you then" said Alex. "Thanks that would be great" said Steve. Declin looked at his Mom and Steve, "Am I spending the night at Alex and Malia's" said Declin. "Yes you are Declin but we'll be by tomorrow morning to pick you up" said Steve. He hugged both Steve and Paris, "Be good Declin otherwise I'll know" said Paris. "Yes Mom" said Declin, before leaving with Alex, Malia and Spike.

After everyone else had paid them a short visit the nurse came back into the room, "So do we have a name yet" asked the nurse. "Yes, Jayden Daniel McGarrett" said Paris, smiling at Steve. Steve put his arm around Paris as he sat on the bed with her, "I can't believe that our son is now here Steve" said Paris, looking at him. "He's the perfect new addition to our family Paris" said Steve. "I love you Steve" said Paris. "I love you too Paris" said Steve, as she lay her head on his shoulder. It had been a long day but Steve and Paris were over the moon happy that their babg boy was now here and completed their family.