New Addition

A few days later Steve and Paris were back home with baby Jayden. Alex and Malia had decided to stop by and see them, "So how's life with a new baby" said Malia, to Paris who was holding baby Jayden in her arms. "We're adjusting but we couldn't be happier to be new parents again" said Paris, holding Jayden. "Well he's just so cute" said Malia. "Thanks" said Paris, with a smile. Alex went over to Stevr, "Hey I was just wondering if we could discuss the whole Danny thing" said Alex. "Sure" said Steve, looking at Alex. "I'm not sure if him rejoining the team is a good idea because Bradley's part of the team now and I don't him going anywhere and plus when you return we'll be back to our normal five but six seems a little too much" said Alex. "I had the same thought Alex and you are right six seems a little too much even for Five-O" said Steve. "So our final decision on the matter Steve is that he won't be rejoining Five-O" said Alex. "Looks that way yeah" said Steve. "I'll tell him at some point, so what's it like being a new father again" said Alex. "I couldn't be happier, Jayden's the best thing to happen to me and Paris and I wouldn't have it any other way" said Steve, with a smile.

Steve went over to Paris she gave him Jayden to hold, "I couldn't be more happier Steve then what I am right now" said Paris. "Well I'm off work for the next three months Paris" said Steve, as Paris put her hand on Jayden's head. "I look forward to the next three months, that and me and Malia are also working on a new fashion design together" said Paris. "Swim wear" said Steve. "You could say that yes" said Paris, with a smile before leaning over and kissing Steve. Steve leaned his forehead aganist Paris's as they both looked down at Jayden, the baby boy happily smiled back at Steve and Paris.