Jealous

You were on your house just laying around playing with your phone when a knock startled you.

"Jesus.." you said clamping your hand in your chest.

You opened the door only to see Eli with flowers and a big ass smile.
"Hey Y/nn" he said and gave you the flowers. You furrowed your brows wondering what is he trying to do.
"Uhh hey Eli, what are the flowers for?"
He scratched his neck and chuckled nervously.

"I uh I want to ask you if you maybe want to go and get some coffee sometime?" He said slowly. His lip was trapped in his teeth cutely as he looked at you with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Like a date?" you asked and laughed at his nervousness.
"Uhm something like that"

"Oh. Uhm sure, not today tho maybe tomorrow? Let's just get brunch okay?" you smiled slightly as his eyes lit up. He nodded eagerly and smiled widely.

"Omg. Ew that sounds gay." he said to himself making you burst into laughter.
"I can't wait, i have to go tho. I still have to wash dad's car" he said and kissed your hand making you blush.
"I'll pick you up tomorrow 11ish?" you just nodded and he left after bidding you goodbye.

You sighed, but jumped when you heard a voice beside you.

"That's cute" Billie said leaning on a wall.
Her eyes glaring at you with her jaw clenched.

"What?" you raised your brows at her before walking back in leaving the door open so that she can go in.

"That asshole thinks he got a chance on you" she said following behind you and shutting the door.

"He might have." you said under your breath. You're instantly pinned in the nearest wall, Billie trapping your body with hers.

"The fuck you say?" she growled daring you to repeat what yiu just said.

"I said he might have a chance. He's cute and he's nice" you said slowly watching Billie's face turn red.

"Oh so you think that I will let that little bitch take you away from me? Think again babygirl. You're mine. You.are.mine and no one else's" She said with her hand slightly gripping your neck.

"I don't know Billie, you said you didn't want any relationships. And I'm tired of waiting, if you can give me what I want then maybe Eli can."

Billie's breathing pick up, she was heaving. She took a step back and looked down and nodded.

"Are you okay?" you asked her taking her hand on yours. Even when she hurt you and all the shit she put you through, you can't deny that you love this girl. She shook her head and kissed you on the lips before walking out.

You sighed and slept.

_______

You were waiting for Eli. You wore a camouflage fit cropped top with a matching short tight skirt then a white balenciaga shoes. You didn't wear any make up on since you don't really need it.

Daddybilz❤️

Are you still going out with that piece of shit?

You

Yes. I'm actually waiting for him.

Daddybilz❤️

Alright. Be careful, if he ever makes you uncomfortable or anything you have me on speed dial okay?

You

Okay Bils.

You badly wanted to say i love you but decided against it. You heard a car honk so you locked up and jogged out with your phone, wallet and keys.

Eli walked out and kissed your cheek opening his car door for you.
"Thank you Eli" you said smiling at him.
He smiled twice as wide as yours and jogged to the other side.

When Eli asked you where you wanted to go, it made you slightly flattered. Not all men makes you choose where to go.
You simply chose a burger place and he happily agreed.

When you pull up, he opened the door for you again offering you his hand. You took it and walked in with him.

The morning passed by quickly, you realised how fun Eli was, and you learned a lot of things about him.

"My mom wants me back" you said. He smiled and nodded.
"I'll take you home"

.

"So.... I enjoyed today." you trailed off looking at him. His eyes staring deep in yours.

"I did too." He said taking a step towards you. You panicked slightly, it's not that you didn't want to kiss him, it's just that...Billie.

He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. Smiling down at you. He was leaning in and you didn't know what to do.

"Hey dipshit!! Stop right there" Billie said and pulled you to her. Eli frowned at his friend. His eyes dropping on Billie's arm wrapped around your waist.

"Billie... What?"

"She's mine. Back the fuck up" Billie said and stand in front of you, her hands balled up.

"Wait. Yours? I don't remember y/n being yours. But I remember you whoring around playing with girls" Eli said and walked up to Billie knocking his forehead with hers.

"You don't fucking go there. You're twice as hoe as I am!" Billie said pushing Eli back.

"So? I can change. I will change for y/n but how about you? Can you change? I bet not, you're too much of a horndog to stay in one girl" Eli said and smirked

"Fucking bitch!" Billie then punched him in the mouth knocking him down. Billie straddled Eli and punched him. They both throw punch at each other as you run around like a panicked chicken.

You pulled Billie by her shirt and got between them. Billie's lip was busted and she have a nasty bruise on her brows while Eli, well he's worse.

"Eli please, leave and get cleaned up. I'm sorry" you watched as Eli shakily stood and looked at you sadly.

"I really like you y/nn" he said and left.

You turn to Billie and sighed.

"Come on, lemme clean you up"

After patching her up you made her change her blood covered clothes with the one that you stole from her.

"Look, I'm really sorry if you have to see that but I can't stand the thought of you being with someone else"

"Billie. I don't really understand. You confuse me. You don't want anything to do with me but you don't want me with someone else. That's fucked up" you're getting frustrated with all this.

"I know what I said. But I really can't take it anymore, when I said that I didn't want any relationship and I didn't want anything with you, I was scared. I knew I was falling inlove with you and the thing that you made me feel. It scared me." she said looking away.

You hugged her by her neck and kissed her there.
" You know. I love you Billie, I didn't know how it happened but I love you, everyone was telling me to stop because they said you're no good but I can't. And I don't want to. I love you"

You felt her hug you tight.

"I know. And I'm sorry if I treated you like shit but I love you too. When you found me gone after our first night, I ran away because when i woke up and saw you there naked and sleeping. Your hair was everywhere and you had a little bit of droll, it felt right. You still looked beautiful and I knew that day that soon I will love you. And here we are"

You laughed and playfully smacked her arm. You smiled and kissed hed nose.

"I love you"

"I love you too princess, more than you know"