V | 20

[3rd Person's POV]

Wonyoung felt her world crumbled in pieces once she heard those words.

She looked at your body as fresh sets of tears came rolling down. They have to be separated.

"C-can't you just let her stay h-here in Korea?" Wonyoung stammered. "I actually want to but it was my dad's decision." Mina answered as she bit her lip, feeling guilty all of the sudden.

Your sister knows how inseparable the two of you and Wonyoung are. So, bringing you to the States while Wonyoung is left here in Korea is actually hard for your girlfriend.

Mina approached the latter before rubbing her back. It must've shocked Wonyoung a lot.

»• • •«

Hours had past and night came. Wonyoung was still inside the ICU, asleep. The 11 girls were outside, watching the latter sleeping.

Chaeryeong and the others already left before the sun sets. "When will you move on from her?" Hyewon suddenly whispered right through Yujin's ear, making the big dog flinched.

"Aish.. you scared the shit out of me." Yujin mumbled but was heard by Eunbi, "Language, Ahn."

"Korean." Yujin deadpanned as the others snorted while some were holding their laughs, soon, Chaeyeon burst out laughing, "HAHAHAHA." Eunbi sent a death glare to Yujin's direction but the big dog didn't saw it.

(a/n: i know you can hear it.. HAHAHA)

"What do you mean?" Yujin asked the blonde latter, "How long will you hurt yourself?" Hyewon turned into serious mode as Yena dipped in the conversation. "What are you talking about, pips?"

"I don't know, maybe after I confess?" Yujin shrugged and Yena then got the topic.

"Confess? Really?" Hyewon crossed her arms before raising a brow. "No offense but it's really clear that you will be rejected right? She loves Y/N so much that she's willing to give up her life just for her." The latter added.

Yujin sighed before lowering her head down. "I know the outcome, but I need to do it before completely moving on from her."

"You know, like what broken-hearted do. They got rejected or they had a break-up, go to the bar and drink before moving on." Yujin nonchalantly added.

Yena shooked her head, "My man, Yujin. It's not really easy to move on than you think it is."

"How do you know?" Yujin faced the duck. Yena raised her eyebrow before giving a blank expression.

"I have experience that before, you pabo! Have you forgot?" Yena smacked the big dog's head.

"Aish.. I don't care about other people's lives, so of course I tend to forget everything." Yujin crossed her arms and leaned at the bench.

"Uh-huh.. but when it comes to Wonyoung, you know everything. Nice excuse." Hyewon glanced at her wristwatch.

"She's a different topic, Hyewon." Yujin mentally rolled her eyes.