V | 33

[Your POV]

We all gathered in the dining room as I sat beside Wonyoung. Since there's no more space, or let's just say, they intentionally did that.

I sighed as I placed the plate down. "Let's eat!" I smiled as we started digging in.

And I tell you, it was very chaotic. I shook my head as I checked the time. 8:54 in the morning.

Time flies very fast, doesn't it? I sighed for the nth time and continue eating, ignoring the mess that's happening.

"Yena! Stop annoying Yuri and just go back to your seat!" Eunbi shouted. "You too, Ahn Yujin." She added.

"You're no fun, Eunbi-ah.." I saw Yena pouted and took her seat. "I agree." Yujin followed.

I shook my head. Yenjin is always the crackhead and annoying duo.

"Oh, so i'm no fun? You two are going to wash the dishes later." Eunbi calmly uttered as she continued eating; eyeing down on the two.

They both pouted as they went back digging in. They can't argue anymore because if they complain, they will be assigned in more tasks.

Ah, finally. Peace and quiet.

I stood up as I carried my plate towards the sink. Checking the time, 9:00.

"Wonyoung-ah." I called out as the mentioned girl avert her attention to me, even the others.

"Mind eating a little bit faster? We still need to meet somebody." I coldly demanded before going back up and took a shower.

[Wonyoung's POV]

"She's still cold, huh." Sakura said as she stare at the staircase and avert her attention to me.

I heaved a deep breath as I continue eating. "Do you have a plan, Wonyoung? You aren't making any move yet." Chaeyeon asked.

"She actually confessed something last night, before she slept." I uttered. "Eh? What is it?" Hitomi asked before all of them went close to me.

"She confessed that she still have feelings for me. She also said that if I prove myself that i'm worthy for her love, then maybe, she could forgive me and fix everything." I told them.

"Boom! You have a plan! Just do things that'll prove everything that you're worthy of that love of hers." Yena nonchalantly blabbered.

"What kind of things do I need to do for me to prove myself?" They all spared a glance as they slowly shrugged their shoulders.

"Sorry if we can't help you that much, Wonyoung-ah. None of us has experienced this before." Eunbi apologized.

"Nah, it's okay. I'll just find my own way. Anyways, I need to go take a bath now." I bidded as I stood up and placed the plates on the sink.

[3rd Person POV]

The others sighed as they watched the girl went up. "I hope they'll make up soon." Nako remarked, which made the others agree. "Mhm.. there's always a cold atmosphere between them."