V | 39

[Your POV]

I woke up with a headache as I sat up, roaming my eyes around. I'm in our room, but where's Wonnie?

I forced myself to stand up even though my head hurts like hell. I went out of the room and go downstairs.

My feet brought me to the kitchen and saw a figure cooking. "Seems like you guys drank so much last night." The figure uttered.

"Yeah, we did. Too bad, you went to bed early." I leaned on the kitchen counter with my arms crossed.

"I sort of, hate drinking too much." She uttered as I hummed. "Hey, uhm. Have you seen Wonyoung somewhere?"

"Wonyoungie? She's at the garden." She told me. "Thanks, Yuri." I uttered but before I go to the said place, I went towards the cabinets and look for the painkillers to atleast lighten the excruciating pain i'm feeling.

And this is why I don't want to drink. I lose control of my beer intake.

I then went outside, only to see her smelling the carnations. I got stunned when I got a glance of her perfect side profile.

(a/n: y/n nde ka pa ba sanay?)

"What are you doing here, baby?" I asked as I went to the bench and took my seat.

She looked back at me in a gorgeous manner, replying: "Just want some fresh air."

She then went beside me, leaning her head on my chest. My hand went up to her hair before caressing it up and down.

"Now that are baby would be a boy, what should we name him?" I asked softly.

I heard her hum, sweetly. "How about Jiwon?" She looked at me cutely. "Why that though?" I continued caressing her hair.

"It may sound very common but it contains a lovely meaning." She uttered. "What does Jiwon mean?" I questioned.

"The best meaning in life." She answered. "It really does contain a lovely meaning." I agreed as I rubbed her baby bump.

Our moment was broken when I heard someone shouting, "Hey, newlyweds! Breakfast is done. Get your fucking asses up and let's-- ouch! What was that for babe?!" Chaewon shrieked.

"Your language, Kim Chaewon. Last warning." Minju suddenly appeared as she smack her mate's head.

The latter pouted as she looked at us, "Breakfast is ready. Let's go eat." She repeated as she walked back inside.

We both chuckled as we followed Chaewon. "Seems like you can't swear anymore, huh?" I teased.

"Minju doesn't want me to. But that doesn't mean I can't swear whenever she's not around." She replied with a mischievous smile.

(a/n: minju angel indeed😌)

"MINJU! Chaewon said that--" I was cutted off when a hand suddenly covered my mouth.