V | 15

[Wonyoung's POV]

"I had a great night with you. Good bye, baby Y/N/N!" I bidded as I entered my car.

I glanced outside the window and she was waving her hand.

The car started moving as I leaned my head on the window. My once smiling face faltered into a poker one.

Few minutes, we arrived inside the main kingdom. I walked through the hallways and saw my father thinking deeply.

"Father, i'm here. What do you want to talk about?" I bowed as he snapped out of his trance.

"We need to move your coronation to next week." He informed as I nod my head.

"Now, as much as possible, I want you to avoid snucking out or going out late at night. I want you to go home directly after school." As I heard that, I was kinda shock.

"I need you to follow this until your coronation is done. I need to protect you since you're the only heir of this kingdom and we can't predict the werewolves plan. Remember, the third round isn't starting yet. They can cause a much bigger fuss to claim this kingdom, so we need to move fast." My father explained as I just sighed and nod my head.

"Good. Now go to your room." I bowed before turning my back against him.

I changed my clothes before dropping on top of my bed. Suddenly, I saw Yujin inside my room.

"What are you doing here?" I glanced at her. "I heard the news, why do you look sad? Aren't you happy that this kingdom is going to be yours soon?" Yujin jumped beside me.

"I mean, i'm happy but the rules. I won't get much time with Y/N now." I voiced out.

"Then bond with her after your coronation." She said as I turned to her before hugging her.

"It's not that easy, Yuj. I know what the responsibilities are when I become a sovereign and I can already predict that there will be no time for me to spend some time with Y/N." I uttered, she then caressed my hair.

"I'm sure she'll understand if you tell it to her but for now, stop thinking about that and enjoy." Yujin comforted me as I snuggled to her embrace.

"Thank you, Yujin." I thanked, "Anything for you, baby Wonnie." She then kissed my forehead as I smiled. Soon, I fell asleep.

As Wonyoung fell in a deep slumber, Yujin was there and caressed her face. "You know, I envy Y/N so much. Despite the short time the two of you got to know each other, you chose her but in my case, we had been best friends for many years yet you can't even notice my feelings for you. What can I do? I can just support you and try to be happy while dying inside. But I know i'll move on from you and I can find the one who's truly for me. Just always remember that, i'll stay by your side and won't ever leave you." Yujin whispered out her confession to the sleeping figure pecking the latter's forehead and went to sleep.

(a/n: this is slowly becoming an annyeongz fanfic👀)

[Your POV]