Figuring things out

I'm doing my work and a loud alarm snaps me out of my thoughts I jump a bit startled by the alarm I turn it off. I stretch feeling weird as I walked down to the kitchen to get a snack and some water. My mind feels fuzzy and I don't want to do any work. I feel uncomfortable in my clothes and want my onesie, I push those thoughts away and grab a cup. I fill up the cup and grab some carrots although I'm longing for something sweet. I go to walk upstairs and drop my glass. It startled me and I begin to shake no NO nonono I cannot cry infront of the others!especially over something so dumb! My tears still come though and I fall to my knees crying, dropping my carrots in the process. Patton hears smashing and crying is here in an instant thinking I'm hurt. I feel so scared...so vulnerable so...small. Patton is helping me up and hugging me telling me it's ok it was just a glass and asking me if I'm ok I nod as he brushes the hair out of my eyes he wipes my tears. He kisses my cheek asking "what's wrong then Lolo?" "I dunno I was loud" I notice I couldn't talk right? Patton picks me up and gets me away from the glass telling me to sit down while he cleans up. I do and my thumb subconsciously wandered to my mouth and I sucked to it. I only noticed I was doing it when pat walked over and softly pulled my thumb out saying, "don't do that hun it's bad for you" then kissing my forehead putting a plastic cup of juice and some carrots in front of me. "There you go baby" he said walking off. I took my juice and snack then walked up to my room I snapped on my unicorn onesie. The fuzzy feeling got even worse but I felt good. I stuck my thumb in my mouth and sucked on it. I went over to my bed and cuddled into a bunch of blankies falling into a deep sleep.