Braking the news we

After breakfast Patton asked to be my caregiver I said yes, we cuddled watching Disney. About a week later I decided I wanted to tell the others I went up to Patton, "daddy? Can we teww da overs abut me?" "If that's what yea baby let's go!" we made our way downstairs Virgil and Roman were watching black cauldron, "hey kiddos Logan has something to say" they pause their move and look over at me I hide my face in his shirt and mumble,  "I'm a lil" "sorry what" virgil said I fumbled with my shirt before saying, " I'm a little!" In a bit louder than normal voice Roman looked confused for a minute before looking to virgil who was smiling at Patton thanks for telling us lo I'm proud of you this just puzzles the princely trait more looking to Patton Patton thankfully saw Romanos confused look and explained ohhh ok cool and gave me a pat on the head we went to go upstairs but virgil grabbed Patton's cardigan and whispered something in his ear I looked up at him he just looked down and smiled bringing me up to our room, he set me down then sat down himself. I cuddled into his side, "hey little one I'm gonna be on my computer for a little bit ok?" We can cuddle if you want but do you want cartoons and stuff?, "Yesh pease daddy!" "Ok baby come on" Patton said hiking me on his hip and walking to the closet, "do you want a diaper baby?" "Yesh pease" "what about your onesie and paci?" "yeah pease" Patton grabbed the items and put Logan back on the bed putting the diaper and onesie on the little boi popping the paci in Logan's mouth they crawled into bed and snuggled up turning on some cartoons as Patton got to work. First he looked for diapers he got some thick diapers with little aliens and planets some thinner ones that resembled pull-ups and a medium thickness type. The second thing he looked for was onesies he got a pair of space themed one a Harry Potter themed one and another galaxy one. He also got some snap crotch onesies two space ones and a plain dark blue one. He grabbed two bottles a dark blue one a black one and a galaxy one. He snatched two sippy cups one that said little astronaut and another with smart baby on it. He got two adult pacis a dark blue deco paci with smart baby(it matched his bottle) and a space baby one. He got a black rattle and a changing mat as well as a paci clip., "That's enough for tonight" Patton said checking out and closing the computer lid. He looked over and Logan was asleep paci lowly hanging out of his mouth, "Alright I should probably go to sleep myself"