What the hell?

I wake up in my bed cuddling my blanket confused I stand up stretching and walk to my desk what happened last night? Why was I acting like a child? I open my laptop and search up my symptoms "little space" what? No I'm logic I can't act like a child! Much less ask someone to look after me! I'm an adult! I need to act like it! I kept scrolling and saw adult pacifiers? I really want one but I am an adult! But.... if no one knows it could help..... ok I'm gonna get some stuff! I pick out a space paci with space baby on the handle and a Saturn charm as well as one with a galaxy shield. I get space themed adult diapers (just in case) a galaxy onesie, a space themed sippy cup, some coloring books and crayons. I may have gotten more than intended but I'm excited to get it all!
~Time skip brought to you by, trees?~
(About 2 weeks later) my diapers are coming today!!!!! They are gonna be the biggest box so I've gotta be careful! ~ding dong~ I hear the doorbell and run down the hall once I get to the stairs I simply speed walk I open the door and see my package on the step. A plain brown box with my name on it. Thank god for discrete shipping! I scoop up the box and bring it to my room thankfully everyone's in their rooms as of now. I make it to my room and tear open the box two twenty packs of diapers I clap excitedly and pull them out tearing into the first box I take one out then walk over to my closet I haven't regressed since my first time so I'm scared but excited too. I grab my paci and pop it in my mouth. I scoop up my other stuff too and bring it to my bed. I undress with a little struggle and open the diaper. I lay on it and do the tapes I get it after two tries and clap happily. Next my onesie I slide it over my head and snap the crotch. I pull on some old sweatpants and grab my sippy cup I try summoning some juice but it dosent work I try again and nothing I try one more time and poof! I summoned some apple juice! I carefully poured it into my sippy cup and screw the lid on both of them. I put the apple juice away and lay down I turn on my tv and put on a space documentary from Disney + I color while listening to the documentary cuddling a stuffie Patton gave me when I first appeared.