eight |hate is way too strong of a word, gordon|

We all cheered, Derek wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Good game, giggles" He complimented, and I smiled brightly.

"Dude, I can't believe we're going to get away with this" Emily admitted,

"You didn't" Our eyes went wide as we paused in our tracks, turning slowly. There stood the janitor, holding a mop.

I guess we spoke too soon, huh?

Our faces dropped, except for Aaron, who had a sheepish grin plastered on his, "Hey, Mr. Joe" He greeted awkwardly, and Mr. Joe had his eyebrows raised. "Alright, listen. If we get caught, nothing good is going to happen, you know? But" He paused, pulling out a cigarette from his front pocket, "If we don't get caught, you get a cigarette, because I know your wife won't let you smoke anymore" He offered, the Mr. Joe just stared at us for a moment.

I clenched my fist as my eye twitched, and all I could think was 'How incredibly stupid is he?'.

And the silence that lasted a few moments almost gave me a panic attack, because I knew this dumb ass was going to get us expelled. But, to my surprise, Mr. Joe took the cigarette. "And you won't tell her if I don't tell the school?" Aaron crossed his arms and shook his head,

"Nope"

"Fine" The janitor instantly agreed, and my eyes moved back and forth between the two confused.

"I'm sorry, what?" JJ was so incredibly confused, but Aaron put her arm on her back and started to walk, pushing her with him.

He whispered, "Just shut up and start walking before he changes his mind" So we listened to his words and hurried off, coming out the same way we came in.

"Bro, what the hell just happened?" Derek asked, and Aaron shook his head.

"His wife is the chorus teacher, and smoking is bad for your voice or something so she doesn't let him do it. He always talks about how annoyed he is about it, so I thought we could use that"

See, if it wasn't so stupid I would have actually admitted it was a smart move. I feel like only Aaron Hotchner, a complete dumb ass, would think about doing something like that.

"Good job" Spencer admitted, and I raised both my brows, nodding.

"Yeah, actually" Penelope agreed, and as we exited the building, the cold air hit us so hard that I shivered.

I rubbed my arms to try and keep warm, and I glanced behind me at the group. They were all staring at me, and I raised a brow. "What?" I questioned, my tone confused. They pretended like they weren't just staring at me, and they started walking towards the ladder to get down. All but Aaron, who for some strange reason, started taking off his flannel to reveal his hoodie.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, and he walked over, shoving it into my hands.

"Just take it and don't make a scene" He ordered, walking away. My eyes went wide as I just continued to stare directly in front of me, holding his warm flannel in my hands. I glanced down at it,

What the fuck? Did he just... actually do that?

I started putting it on and the scent of pine hit my nose, which was actually a bit relieving. The smell was comforting. I squinted, 'Why is the smell of Aaron damn Hotchner comforting to you, you dumb ass?'

I followed behind everyone and pretended like I wasn't caught up on the fact that I was wearing his jacket, "Do you guys want to crash at my place? I live right by the school, so we could probably sleep in" They all almost instantly agreed once they heard the sleeping in part, and I chuckled.