𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Hawkfrost made his way to his and Ashfur's meeting spot. He saw the pale grey pelt of his friend. He sighed, "Hello, Ashfur." He greeted.

Ashfur looked at him, "Hey." He muttered. His heart pumped in his ears as Hawkfrost looked at him. His paws were tingling. Just the way that Hawkfrost's tail waved as he sat down was so very regal.

Ashfur saw light snow fall onto Hawkfrost's face, "Do you want to talk about something?" Ashfur asked.

Hawkfrost rolled his eyes coldly, "Of course I do. That's why we are here, correct?" He questioned.

Ashfur huffed, "Sure.'' He blinked begrudgingly. "Do you have any kin?" He asked.

Hawkfrost glanced over at him, "Brambleclaw, Tawnypelt, and Mothwing. They are my siblings. Tawnypelt and Brambleclaw are my half-siblings. I have more kin but they're dead or I don't know who they are." He explained, sighing. "Do you have kin?"

Ashfur blinked, "I have my sister, Ferncloud. My mother died during a dog attack that Tigerstar set off." He said.

Hawkfrost felt guilt pierce his cold, frozen heart. He blinked the sorrow from his eye. Ashfur must have assumed he and the same mother as Brambleclaw. His father killed the grey tomcat's mother. He sighed, "I'm sorry." He manged to say in a continuous cool voice.

Ashfur was silent for a moment, "It's not your fault, Hawkfrost." He looked away. Hawkfrost sighed loudly, "It is. I'm a monster like him. He is my father." He admitted.

The dark brown tabby felt oddly comfortable telling Ashfur this. He hated being Tigerstar's son. He was being forced to kill by the former ShadowClan leader otherwise he would hurt or perhaps murder Mothwing. He did care about his sister dearly and didn't ever want anything bad to happen to her.

Ashfur's eyes widened, "You do look quite a lot like him. It's not bad or anything of course," He meowed, "And you're rather handsome..." He muttered under his breath.

Hawkfrost stared at Ashfur, "What was that?" He asked as he tilted his head.