𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Fuck. Hawkfrost had fallen for another tomcat. What would his father think? He hissed. Not just a tomcat but one from another clan. Hawkfrost let out a sigh of annoyance. He is stupid. Let him go. The tabby thought angerily. He knew Mothwing wouldn't care because she was in the same situation with Leafpool from ThunderClan. He growled and walked out of camp quietly to meet up with Brambleclaw, he must've been waiting for him.

Hawkfrost weaved his way through the reeds and trees. When he saw the glowing amber eyes of his half brorher he turned to a trot.

Brambleclaw stood up as he arrived, "Hawkfrost." He greeted quietly. Hawkfrost huffed, "Hello." He mutrered. Brambleclaw narrowed his eyes, "What's wrong?" He asked.

Hawkfrost swallowed, "I fell for a cat in your clan." He said. "WHAT?!" Anger rose in Brambleclaw's voice, "You can't do that, it's against the code! You can't like a she-cat from my clan!" He exclaimed.

Hawkfrost growled, "You made me meet them in the first place, jackass." He sneered. Brambleclaw's anger melted into confusion, "How?" He asked, his head cocking to the side like the worm he was.

Hawkfrost scowled, "You made him jump into a lake to kill himself. He was so upset and angry that he wanted to end his God damn life." He hissed.

Brambleclaw furrowed his eyebrows in frustration, "Who is the tomcat? Also, loving a tomcat is disgusting." He put in.

Hawkfrost felt a flame of hatred make him want to thaw his ice strewn heart. "Ashfur, you moron. And I can't help who I love, get over it you homophobic shell-head." He hissed.

Brambleclaw gasped, "Him? That envious piece of shit?" He asked with a scoff, "You could do much better than that."

Hawkfrost bristled and stood up, "He is not a piece of shit. He is perfect so why don't you take a look at your damn self before speaking about others." He snarled.

Suddenly, a meek voice spoke. "Hawkfrost?.."