𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Ashfur felt his eyes widen when saw Hawkfrost and Brambleclaw talking about him. The one standing up for him was none other than Hawkfrost, the cat that rescued him from the lake, the one who listened to his rants, and the one that brightened his whole life.

Perhaps Hawkfrost wasn't as cold and frozen hearted as he thought. Hawkfrost was bristling as he snarled at the ThunderClan deputy.

"Hawkfrost?" He called in a quiet voice. Hawkfrost immediately turned to him. His tufted ears were bright pink. Brambleclaw turned with a snarl, "Ashfur, get back to camp!" He hissed.

Ashfur felt his whole body freeze... He just realized how much Brambleclaw frightened him. Weak. How could you be frightened of him?

Ashfur finally snapped out of it, "Why should I? You're out of camp too." He tried to keep his pride. Brambleclaw looked mad. Ashfur glanced at Hawkfrost, who had narrowed eyes and bared teeth. Hawkfrost was probably biting back a remark, "Hypocrite." Was all Ashfur could say.

Brambleclaw pinned his ears, "Fine. Then we will both go back to camp. Stay the fuck away from my half-brother." He snarled and pushed past Ashfur.

Ashfur quickly walked to the bank, "This is my fault, Hawkfrost." He mumbled. Hawkfrost growled, "No it isn't. Brambleclaw is too hard headed and annoying about this. We shall continue seeing eachother, every other day like he does but you are the day after his. Tell me if you need a break from me." He mumbled and dashed back into RiverClan land. Ashfur rushed back behind Brambleclaw.

Ashfur felt so angry and upset. It was like Hawkfrost had been ripped away from him. He let lay in his bed when he and Brambleclaw got into camp. He wanted to cry but there were other warriors in the den. He ignored everything but his thoughts about Hawkfrost. He hoped Brambleclaw didn't tell Firestar...