𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Hawkfrost stared at Ashfur, confusion clear in his bright blue eyes. Ashfur was silent, letting out a nervous chuckle, "Oh nothing." He replied.

Hawkfrost stared at him, his eyes narrowing and becoming stern, "Ashfur. Tell me now." He said harshly.

Ashfur fluffed up with suprise. His sudden voice change had taken him aback, "I-I uh said you were rather handsome." He mumbled.

Hawkfrost's eyes were digging into him. Ashfur couldn't help but feel extremely uncomfortable, "Sorry." He squeaked. Hawkfrost let out a loud laugh, "Why are you sorry? It was I nice complement considering that my father killed your mother." He purred in amusement.

Ashfur let out a sigh of relief, "You're nothing like your father, Hawkfrost. He is different. You shouldn't want to be like him or try not to. You'll eventually find yourself." He said. "I know it's cheesy but really. In the day I've known you, you act nothing like Tigerstar." He explained.

Hawkfrost cracked a smile at Ashfur, "Thank you, Ashfur." He said. Ashfur purred, "No problem! It was nothing really." He shrugged with a petite laugh.

Hawkfrost and Ashfur spend most of their evening talking, both of their hearts straying further for the other but they never said anything about their feelings for the other.

Ashfur was huffed, "I have to head back to ThunderClan, I need my sleep. How about we meet next moonrise?" He asked.

Hawkfrost nodded and gracefully swam across the lake. Hawkfrost made it look so easy. The love and passion I have for that fish - eating bastard... Ashfur growled in his head.

Hawkfrost watched Ashfur turn around and run off. He had such a mischievous side to him.

Ashfur had felt longing jab his heart for Hawkfrost's love like a hawk's talons. Hawkfrost had felt an urge to join ThunderClan to be with Ashfur burning his paws like hot ashes. They wanted the other cat.

See what I did there with my word play?