029

After Mike finally explained his plan to us we broke into groups to find all the items we needed. After about an hour everything was set. We had to wait a few minutes for Billy to make his way into the locker room and once he did it was go time.

"Alright Tara, go for it." Mike whispered and I started running around and teleporting back and forth with Will's supercom in my hand while Mike talked in his supercom taunting Billy. Once we were sure that Billy thought there was someone there I went to the sauna and taped the supercom to the dummy that we hung in there. Then I went to my hiding place near Mike.

"Oh I got you now." Billy laughed

"Come get me you little shit." Mike laughed as Billy ran into the sauna causing El to slam the door shut behind him. Then the test began.

"Hey, let me outta here!" Billy yelled angrily and we all looked to Max.

"Max it's the only way to be sure, if we're wrong I'll heal him and wipe his memory." I whispered and she nodded

"Do it." She sighed and Will turned the heat all the way up. We waited as he screamed more.

"Max, Max please!" Billy cried as I began to toon his voice out. Looking to Will and Mike for further instructions. Will slowly reached for the back of his neck.

"He's activated." Will said worried while looking at Mike.

"Max get away from the door." Mike said softly without taking his eyes off of Will.

"What?" She asked as she looked threw the small window.

"Get away from the door!" Mike yelled as Billy started to try and bust the door down. I reached forward pulling Max into my arms as she let a few tears roll down her cheeks.

"Mike? What do we do?" I asked nervously as the lights started to flicker around us.

"He can't get out...right?" Max asked slowly gravitating towards Lucas

"No, no way." Lucas said but even he didn't seem convinced by his words. All of a sudden Billy broke threw the door El threw him back into the wall forcing a barbell against his neck.

Unfortunately it only took him a few minutes to over power her and he threw the weight back at her. She luckily ducked before it could hit her.

Lucas pulled Max behind him as I cautiously stood in front of Mike and Will. Billy grabbed El by her hair as she tried to crawl away from him.

We looked in horror as he started to choke her pulling her of the ground.

Will nervously gripped my arm pulling me towards him as Mike ran to help El.

He managed to hit Billy hard enough to get him to drop El and fall to the ground but that was about it as Billy grabbed the bar and threw it away as he slowly made his way towards Mike. But not before El could lift Billy off the ground and throw him through the wall. That was the last thing I saw before I pasted out in Will's arms.

Will's POV

We carried Tara back to Mike's and laid her on the couch.

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" Lucas asked with an annoyed sigh

"Well there isn't much we can do, my mom and Hopper are still in the wind and apparently going to Illinois, Dustin is MIA and Tara is unconscious!" I yelled in frustration.

"Why did she faint anyway?" Mike asked as Max and El made their way to the bathroom to clean El up.

"How should I know."