009

"Will?" I whispered looking around with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay Tara, I believe in you." I heard him say. It was almost like he was still standing next to me. I wiped my tears and looked around. It was sunrise. I should be able to sneak into my house and get the things I need.

Once I got to the exit of the woods right behind my house I noticed a few bags and a note from Jess.

Tara,
If you're reading this then you came back for your stuff. You can't go into the house. They have cameras everywhere T. I promised I'd keep you safe and I'm gonna keep you safe. I know that you and your friends found the girl, I think her name is 011? Mom and dad have secrets Tar. Horrible secrets and all I can tell you now is that you need to stay safe and you need to stay hidden. When the time is right I will come and help you. But right now I am trying to buy you and your friends enough time to save Will. They know about your powers T. They know you can see him. And they want to bring you and 011 back to the Lab. In these bags is enough clothes and food to last you about a month, with your powers you should be able to bring stuff to Will but I don't think you can bring him out. Good luck Tara, stay safe, stay hidden, stay smart.

~ Jess

After I read the note I quickly grabbed the bags and I ran back to Castle Byers. Quickly changed into my black dress for the funeral and I put my hair up

  Quickly changed into my black dress for the funeral and I put my hair up

I left my black converse on because I didn't have any other shoes. Then I gathered up some food and water before I closed my eyes and imagined Will right in front of me.

"Tara?" Will asked as I opened my eyes

"Hey Byers." I smiled softly

"What's with the dress?" He asked confused and I looked down

"Your...uh, your funeral is today.." I whispered

"So my mom, she thinks I'm-" I quickly cut him off

"No, no. We just can't prove that you aren't so we're having this funeral but believe me, the party, your mom, hell even Hopper is fighting to get you back." I said trying to reassure him, he nodded.

"I've gotta go, but I brought you some stuff. I hope it helps. We're gonna get you out of here Will I promise." He nodded and I closed my eyes

When I opened them I was back. I grabbed my backpack and ran to my bike.

~At the funeral~

"You have a lot of explaining to do." Mike whispers to me and I give him a look of confusion

"My house, after we leave here." Mike said and I nodded

After the funeral the boys were talking to Mr. Clark but I was looking over at Joyce. She gave me a sad smile. I just looked down at the floor. How am I supposed to be here if I was just with Will and hour ago.