005

Tara's POV

"Where you lost?" Lucas asked

"Are you in trouble?" I asked

"Maybe she's deaf?" Dustin said clapping in her face cause her to jump back in fear.

"Guys stop it you're freaking her out!" Mike snapped

"She's freaking me out!" Lucas argued while Dustin nodded I just walk over to my bag and pulled out my blue hoodie and then I went over to the laundry basket and got a pair of Mike's sweat pants before walking over to the girl. I handed her the clothes but it was like she didn't know what to do with them.

"There clean and dry. You can put them on if you want." I whispered smiling. She nodded and stood up getting ready to pull the oversized yellow shirt over her head.

"No!" I yelled holding her hands down while the boys started to panic. I shook my head at them as I lead the girl to the bathroom.

"Here, privacy." I smiled closing the door but she stopped it.

"No"she said

"No? You want the door open?" She nodded

"Yes." I smiled as she spoke and nodded before leaving the door cracked.

"She's weird man." Lucas said

"At least she spoke." Mike said

"She tried to get naked." Dustin said demonstrating what the girl did knocking his hat off in the process. I sighed

"She's just cold and scared." I said and Mike nodded.

-
After Dustin and Lucas finally left, Mike and I went over to the girl.

"Hi. What's your name?" Mike asked and she showed him her wrist.

011

"Is that real?" Mike asked reaching out for her arm. But she flinched back.

"Sorry, we've just never seen a kid with a tattoo before." I spoke but something about this whole thing seems familiar. Something about this girl is just to familiar. And I don't like it at all.

"Well my name is Mike short for Michael and this is Tara, T for short. How about we call you...El? Short for Eleven?" Mike asked with a smile and the girl nodded.

-

As Mike was helping Eleven settle in for the night I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes flickered from blue to yellow to green to brown.

I'm starting to find that the blue happens whenever I'm scared but i don't know what the other colors are. I've gotta talk to Jess and soon.

After helping Mike I quickly got on my bike and rode home. Once I got there I ran up to Jess's room.

"Tar? Everything ok?" Jess asked confused

I explained everything about tonight without mentioning El and then we formed a plan.