The new kids!

Ten years in total isolation makes everyone go crazy. Not me though, I have enough entertainment for most of this decade. It wasn't until later when they started to lock me into my now bare room more often. It was less of the guards forcing me to, but more of Miss Headmaster, the only human that communicated with me, to convince me with nice words. Now I can't even cook, read or watch films/TV series. I am bored and the voices start to push me into thinking about breaking out. The noise of motorized vehicles doesn't help and it's triggering even worse thoughts. When I try to use PhD through the sides of my cell, I am just getting informations about the walls.

All of them are at least 60 centimeters thick and made of cement reinforced with steel and lead.The power and water lines are effectively positioned so that as little material as possible is used and nothing protrudes. I also realized that no cameras were placed inside of my cell, so I had privacy.

Since I have nothing else to do I am planning how to break out of here. They seemed distracted by something so now would be the perfect timing, most of them are probably unarmed and even if some of them have guns, the bullets would just go through me without any harm done. As I was about to forcefully open the door, it opens by itself. Miss Headmaster stands before me and showed me 13 people who were sleeping, probably under the effects of narcotics, who were bound to a transportation board. All of them seem to be my age, but it was difficult to confirm with the quirk cancelling handcuffs and the anti bite masks they are forced to wear. 

Miss Headmaster notifies me, that these would be my new co-inmates. Then she adds that I am allowed to use PhD on them to inform myself a little bit about them. So I do that.

(I will do a short description about the co-inmates in the following. They are the of class 1A of UA in the main universe, besides Midoriya, who is the protagonist and Bakugo who managed to get into class 1A of UA even in this universe. They are buffed to make it seems realistic that they became Kids.Ojiro, Sato, Shoji ,Hagakure and Koda are not in this story, because I have no idea how to include them)

1. Yuga Aoyama,male,born in Paris-France,May 30th

-Quirk: Navel laser - He can shoot a giant laser capable of destroying whole mountains 

-relatively calm but fearful personality,

 -used as a military weapon with his destructive quirk by a french terror organisation before rescued by Heroes

- - - - -

2. Mina Ashido,female,born in Japan,July 30th 

-Quirk:Acid - She can produce a highly corrosive liquid from her body and is able to telekinetically control it. Furthermore, she is completely immune to any acidic or alkaline substance.

-really energetic and extroverted

-was breakdancing in a public place, before losing control over her quirk and dissolving most of the audience

- - - - -

3. Tsuyu Asui,female,born in Japan,February 12th

-Quirk: Frog - She has the ability of a frog, she can breath in and out of water, can jump 9 meters high and has the ability to elongate her tongue. Moreover, she can copy the colour and temperature of her surroundings making her invisible

-smart and overthinking personality

-used her abilities to help Ochaco Uraraka to reach her goals, both of them were captured