Where you went? World without 👸🏽's🌍

Waterless oceans withered times feels like the ending of times since you been gone my thirst unquenched lack of nourishment where you went?

Never realized the time unspent would leave me feeling like this leading to dehydration miss your touch and your kiss in this desert it stirs up bitterness.

Your speech filled the seats now we all walking aimlessly eager to kill unable to reach our feet.

On our knees we pray predators and prey nobody to say "baby calm down it'll be ok" killing fields unhealed decay no sense of the way no direction no battle of the sexes cause we done ran the Queens away.

Now the earth melts away all fire no rain numb to it all not even feeling the pain.

Walking threw lava tender boys turned to cold men no feelings of sorrow no feelings we all hollow in hopes that you'll come back tomorrow.

We need your water hard pill to swallow so we turn in on ourselves hate your love is gone so it's easy to choose death.

Without life or our wives life just don't feel right we all wrong and it's unknown if we'll ever regain sight with no light it stays night.

Lost without you swallowed my pride my wrongs I want to right I need you in my life need life to fight we need your water💧 just to survive life. Appreciated...👸🏽's

Will our Real Queens Stand Up!?! We're nothing without our Real Queens! 👸🏽

👸🏽Makes me wonder if God is a Woman and the universe could be her womb and daughter earth is just a seed that she gave birth to...What would that make You!?!🤔❤️💪🏿👸🏽's

                  ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
                  More Waves scroll screen up to continue 🌊🌊🌊
                               Thanks for reading
                   Feedback would be appreciated