9.) Elisabeth Knightley

Off on a little holiday and thought I'd upload this before I went.

This Lil' lady is Élisabeth Knightley, otherwise known as Élise, she's from Doctor Who story called Athena was written by StoriesByRosieAnna formerly known as undertheradar10. Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, this story is BRILLIANT!

I was always put off by the idea of a Doctor x OC story but I came across this gem and thought I'd give it a read and boy do I not regret it!

The jacket...uh she's just borrowing it, she'll give it back, probably...maybe...

I love this story its one of my favourites so please go and give the author and the story some much-deserved love ~💕

Ah space so pretty and such lovely colours 🥰...and their not by me obviously, neither is the interior, they just didn't look right when drew them 🤷‍♀️...another time perhaps.

But her hair turned out so pretty 😍, I love drawing hair, also I can't remember if Élise had freckles or not but I've been dying to draw them!

This story is currently under editing so if you do decide to read it please be patient and kind to the author, no one likes to be nagged to something they love, it becomes a chore otherwise!

What more can I say? I love this story and can't wait for it to continue!

📚Random trivia of the day📚

Did you know that Van Gogh sold hundreds of paintings but only one of them was his own?

Also in 1876, he worked as a supply teacher at Ramsgate in the UK