the one with the party

A murmur of complacency escaped my lips as I finally chose the perfect outfit for tonight and placed it flat on my bed

A murmur of complacency escaped my lips as I finally chose the perfect outfit for tonight and placed it flat on my bed. I went straight to my bathroom to put on a little makeup as well as do my hair. I simply curled my hair in soft waves and wore nude eyeshadow as well as a light pink lipstick. I had never been the type to over do it when getting ready, especially not for a night out at our local pub. Before life got so crazy for all of us, we used to go to work at the coffee house and either spend the night messing around there or go down to the pub - wether we could legally drink or not. This was our usual routine ever since we were teenagers and it had been a few years since we stopped doing it every night. Adult life had finally caught up to us.

I broke out of my thoughts as I stepped out of my bathroom and into my bedroom. A gasp escaped my lips and I took a step back when my eyes caught someone laying on my bed. Holding a hand over my heart, I took the time to observe who it was before completely freaking out. The person in front of me snorted as I let out a harsh breath and started moving again. I leaned over the bed and slapped his arm when he kept on laughing at me.

"You dick." I whined, jumping on the bed beside him. We leaned our backs against my multiple pillows. He was still laughing at me when I raked my fingers through my hair. I turned my head and took him in. His eyes squinted as he laughed, his head thrown backwards as he gripped his chest to contain his laughter. I couldn't really tell what it was exactly that made him laugh that hard, but seeing him laugh that way made me laugh as well. I kept observing him as he calmed down a little. He was still wearing his white t-shirt and black jeans but he added a chain around his neck. It was quite a long one and I noticed it had an Avengers pendant on it. The corners of my mouth curved up at the sight, inevitably catching his attention.

"What?" He asked, still wearing a huge smile on his lips from all the laughing he just did.

"I like your necklace." I admitted, reaching over to take it in between my fingers. He smiled at my actions, nodding in agreement. Tom didn't say anything further, instead he simply gazed at me as I inspected his necklace until I snapped out of it. I let it fall down to his chest again and pulled myself up with my arms. I grunted as I got up and was slowly getting ready to lift my shirt over my head before a cough stopped me.

"Woah there, no striptease yet please. I don't have my wallet on me." Tom joked, gesturing his hands like he was throwing money at me. I chuckled and lifted my shoulder in a half shrug, acting like it was his loss. He sighed and shook his head jokingly whilst he raised his hands to cover his eyes so I could change. I made many funny and weird gestures in front of him, testing out if he could see through his fingers. Once he didn't react, I knew it was fine for me to change. I lifted my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor, then did the same with my trousers. I unclipped my bra and turned the other way to reach over to my dresser. I opened my underwear drawer and snatched out a white bralet. I put it on quickly and went back over to the bed, running my fingers gently under Tom's feet to tickle him. He groaned and stifled out a laugh, keeping one hand covering his eyes as the other punched the air. I giggled, letting go of him and taking my white elbow sleeved blouse in my hands. I pushed my arms in first and buttoned it up. It was quite long - like mid thigh -  so before I put on my slightly ripped jeans I asked Tom to help me roll up my sleeves a little. He uncovered his eyes, quickly glancing up and down my legs before concentrating back on my face. I held my arms up in front of me as I sat down on the edge of the bed next to his torso. Tom lifted his hands and rolled each sleeve twice before buttoning it. I thanked him and got to my feet so I could finally put on my jeans. I hurried up and tucked the front of my blouse loosely into the waistband of my jeans.