fourteen

[ 13 reasons ]

The shutter clicked. 

Minho slammed the garage door behind him, wincing at the sound. Jisung wanted him to come over and reconcile, but where the fuck was he? Probably at the studio, but that didn't matter because Minho wanted a sandwich, and Jisung's fridge was barren. A few days apart and Jisung already succumbed to the temptations of instant ramen and takeout. He stepped onto the street and sighed at the overwhelming heat seeping into his bones. It was going to be a long walk to the convenience store. 

She got into her car and checked the photo. Crystal clear, as she had expected. The editors would finally notice her. The men would stop talking, grabbing-

Minho placed his triangular sandwich on the counter, sipping at his strawberry milk. The cashier rang him up with a chirpy greeting not commonly found in the store employees. Working night after night took a toll on anyone, Minho knew firsthand, and he had immense respect for public service workers. Minho swiped Jisung's credit card and left the store with a polite bow. He nearly dropped his precious food when a car zoomed past him, and he silently cursed the eager driver. 

She reached the building in five minutes at the latest, going 50 in the 35's. She printed the picture at her dusty printer that was running low on yellow ink and slammed the photo on the editor's desk. He grinned, and the guilt she felt disappeared. 

"Perfect."

"Perfect," Minho moaned, chewing on his sandwich in Jisung's living room while Say Yes to the Dress played in the background. His phone was vibrating against the kitchen counter, but he ignored it. He was practically drowning in couch pillows and throw covers, and there was no way he would leave the comfort of the-

"Fucking fine!" He yelled, throwing his blanket to the ground. Jisung was calling him, and he answered it with an annoyed huff. "What?"

"Minho! Thank God. Are you alright?" 

"Um, yes? Should I not be?" Minho wiped the mayonnaise residue off his fingers and onto his shirt. 

"I'll be home in five minutes, okay? Don't leave." Jisung's car beeped, and the door slammed shut. 

"Wasn't planning on it." The car engine revved to life, and Minho hung up, more annoyed than when the call started. His show was interrupted for nothing. He plugged his phone into Jisung's charger and flopped back onto the couch. 

The garage door opened two minutes after Minho sat down, and Jisung burst through, pupils shaking. He discarded his laptop and rushed to Minho's side. Minho looked fine, albeit confused as hell, and Jisung realized with a frown that he somehow hadn't seen it. 

"Minho, I'm so sorry." Jisung apologized, lips quivering. 

Minho furrowed his brows and leaned further into the couch. "It was only five minutes, Hannie, you're fine." 

Jisung shook his head and unlocked his phone. "Not for that, for this." He handed Minho his phone, and the dancer took it gently. 

Han Jisung's Boyfriend? See the shocking images below. 

JYP's new rap group, 3racha, has been the topic of multiple scandals since the release of their teaser trailer three days ago. The latest scandal comes from a video circulating the internet of Chan's boyfriend, Lee Felix, and Jisung's alleged boyfriend, Lee Minho, swearing at reporters. The duo was walking down Central Avenue when our reporters spotted them. See the video of the incident below.