First Steps

Time passes as Greywolf became the symbol of life for the Decepticons. He was always seen around Soundwave or with Knockout and Breakdown when Soundwave went on missions. The medics were the only ones Soundwave allowed to even take care of Greywolf. Knockout jokes that taking care of Greywolf is great practice if he and Breakdown ever had sparklings and Breakdown just smiled at him.

  Greywolf loved to listen to music so Megatron ordered headphones were to be specially made for the little wolfticon, who chirped happily once he got them. Soundwave, of course, made sure it wouldn't hurt his little wolf before letting Greywolf listen to music with his new headphones.

  Soundwave smiles as he holds his arms out for Greywolf, who was being held up on his feet by Knockout. Greywolf held a determined face as he slowly starts walking towards Soundwave and collapses into Soundwave's arms once he reached his sire. Soundwave purrs softly as he hugs his little wolf, proud that he took his first steps. Greywolf cheers, throwing his hands up, and giggles as the three older mechs chuckle at his happiness.

  A vehicon walks in, carrying datapads, and tilts his helm faintly at the four of them. Soundwave stood up, holding Greywolf close, and smiles as his little wolf waves at the vehicon who waved back. Greywolf giggles and licks Soundwave's visor, making him smile wider under it.

  "I have those medical reports you asked for," the vehicon gave the datapads over to Knockout.

  "Thank you, ST3V3," Knockout smiles, "tell the others that Greywolf has taken his first steps."

  "Really? That's amazing," ST3V3 gushes, making Greywolf giggle more, and the vehicon rushes out to tell the others what Knockout had just said. Knockout chuckles and reads over the reports.

  "Those guys really like you," Breakdown rubs Greywolf's helm, making him purr happily. They all smile happily as Greywolf plays with one of Soundwave's tenticle arms.