Training

Soundwave was working when Greywolf sneezes hard enough to freeze part of his computer console. The silent mech looks at his little wolf who was sniffing and decided on starting training for him. Greywolf looks up at his sire as he gets picked up, chirping as they find a quiet spot to train and got started.

  Greywolf sticks his tongue out to the side a little as he concentrates on making fire and ice, making Soundwave smile at how adorable he looks. The silent mech gently guides Greywolf through different exercises to make his fire and ice come out.

  Starscream walks over, curious about what was going on. Greywolf waves at the seeker who waves back.

  "What's going on here?" Starscream asked.

  "Training for his powers," Soundwave replied with his visor off, surprising the seeker. 

  "Can I help?" Starscream asked and Soundwave nods. Greywolf smiles and goes back to concentrating with his tongue out a little, making both mechs go 'awwwwww'. Starscream shows Greywolf how to cup his servos so ice and fire could form into balls of each.

  Greywolf chirps happily as he makes tiny balls of fire and ice. Soundwave kisses his helm, making him giggle happily.

  "Good job, Little Wolf," Soundwave purrs softly and Greywolf purrs happily. Starscream smiles and pets Greywolf a little to encourage him. They train for a while longer until Greywolf fell asleep. Soundwave tucks Greywolf in his bed once they got to their room.