Christmas

Weeks pass and Greywolf grew in the strength of his powers, thanks to Soundwave and Starscream training him. The sparkling would giggle every time someone asked him if his sire and mother were on a date, in some cases they were, when Soundwave and Starscream weren't on the Nemesis.

  One day, Greywolf stares out of the window as mysterious white flakes fell gently down to the ground, Ravage and Laserbeak beside him. Soundwave looks over to them and chuckles softly, taking a picture of them. Starscream comes in, reading a datapad, when Soundwave stopped him and gestures to the three pressed against the glass.

  "Awwww. They look so adorable," Starscream gushes, making Soundwave giggle faintly. The seeker smiles then blushes a little when Soundwave took off his visor and kisses his cheek, putting his visor back on, but Starscream stops him.

  "You look better without it," the seeker smiles, and Soundwave blushes a little but leaves his visor off. Greywolf hugs their legs and both mechs look at the little wolf.

  "What dat?" Greywolf asked quietly, pointing at the white flakes. Soundwave quickly researches the white flakes.

  "That is snow. It falls in what the humans call winter," Soundwave kneels down to his little wolf's level, "it's similar to your ice."

  Greywolf squeals with delight and hugs Soundwave before running back to the window, making the mech chuckle at how adorable Greywolf is. Starscream smiles and takes Soundwave's hand when he stood back up.

  "He is really adorable," the seeker said.

  "Yes he is," Soundwave smiles, watching as Greywolf tries to catch the snow but pouts when he couldn't get to it. The once silent mech picks up his little wolf and takes his family with Starscream down to the surface then gently sets Greywolf in the snow once they landed. The sparkling squeals with delight as he runs around, playing in the snow with Laserbeak and Ravage.

  Soundwave smiles then grunts a little with a flying snowball hits his arm. He turns to see Starscream trying not to laugh. Soundwave grins and launches a flurry of snowballs at Starscream who squawked, trying to escape it.

  Hours later of playing in the snow, Soundwave and Starscream took Greywolf, Ravage, and Laserbeak back up to the Nemesis to warm up and take a nap, thanks to Greywolf's yawning.

  A couple days later, Greywolf wakes up from a nap to see colorfully wrapped objects. His sire comes over and picks him up. The sparkling cuddles and looks curiously at the objects, making Soundwave smile.

  "Merry Christmas, my sweet Little Wolf," Soundwave kisses his little wolf's helm, making him giggle. Then he lets Greywolf open his presents, watching his little wolf tear happily into the wrapping, curious of what was inside.