Holoforms

A/N: The picture above is Greywolf's holoform with yellow-green eyes and the picture below is Soundwave's holoform. And I know Ravage isn't in TFP but I'm adding him in.

  Soundwave was working as Greywolf plays with Laserbeak and Ravage when Megatron walks in

  Soundwave was working as Greywolf plays with Laserbeak and Ravage when Megatron walks in. The gladiator walks over to the small family and Soundwave looks over.

  "You have been working well and now you need a break to spend time with Greywolf," Megatron said gently. Soundwave was about to protest but realizes that his leader does have an excellent point so he nods.

  "Excellent. Go see Shockwave. He has something that will help," Megatron orders, and Soundwave nods, picking Greywolf up, then goes to Shockwave's lab, Ravage and Laserbeak at his heels. They were curious about what was going on and why Megatron wanted Soundwave to see Shockwave in his lab. The scientist was waiting for them and got straight down to business.

  "Welcome, Soundwave and family. I have holoforms ready for you," Shockwave said and Soundwave nods. The scientist got two chips ready and carefully inserted them into Soundwave and Greywolf.

  "These will let you become humans as long as you wish," Shockwave explained and Soundwave nodded then left, thinking about what to do for the small break. He smiles softly as he gets an idea so he goes to the flight deck and transforms around Greywolf then flies out to the small town in Nevada where they were currently hovering over. He lands outside of town, transforming, and activates the chips.

  Greywolf looks curiously around and giggles as Soundwave walks into town. They wander through town until Greywolf points at a music shop and Soundwave smiles, going in. Greywolf's eyes widen at all the music choices and quietly look through the music as Soundwave does the same, picking up an album of soft lullabies. Greywolf shows Soundwave an album of mixed artists and Soundwave buys both albums, making his little wolf smile.

  They leave the shop and wander around town a bit, almost running into a young boy. He smiles at Greywolf and waves at him. Greywolf happily waves back.

  "Sorry for almost running into you. I'm Raf," the boy said.

  "It's alright. This is my son, Askel, and I am Luan," Soundwave smiles gently and Greywolf giggles, making Raf smile.

  "Askel is really cute," Raf compliment.

  "Thank you. He means the world to me," Soundwave kisses Greywolf's head, making him smile brightly, and Raf nods then waves goodbye as he runs off. Greywolf waves back, watching Raf leave. Soundwave smiles and walks out of town then deactivates the chips, making them go back to their original forms. He transforms and flys back to the Nemesis.