A Special Date

A/N: the ring above will be important later in the chapter

  Starscream smiles as he watches Soundwave play with Greywolf. The seeker notices that Soundwave's visor was off and almost constantly, Greywolf was gently tracing the scars on Soundwave's beautiful face. He walks over, making them look over.

  "Moma!!" Greywolf cheers and hugs his legs, making the seeker smile.

  "Hello, little one. Soundwave, would you like to go out for dinner? Just you and me?" Starscream asked.

  "I love to," Soundwave smiles and Starscream smiles then all three play together until Greywolf finally went to bed for the night. Ravage curls around the sparkling and Laserbeak curls on top of them both.

  Starscream goes to the flight deck with Soundwave following him. They transform and fly to the gently sloping hill Starscream had picked out for their date. Soundwave smiles as they land, admiring the view. It was perfect for a dinner and a special question the mech held for the seeker. They set up and had dinner together, talking about random things.

  "Starscream, have you ever consider being married?" Soundwave asked.

  "Oh. Um," Starscream hesitated a little, "sometimes yes but I always thought I may not last much longer with the war still going on"

  Soundwave nods, taking Starscream's hand. The seeker smiles and looks up at the stars.

  "Why do you ask?" he asked.

  "Because of this," Soundwave holds a ring out (the one above) and Starscream gasps softly.

  "Are you........." Starscream trails off as Soundwaves goes on one knee in front of him.

  "Starscream, will you marry me?" Soundwave asked and the seeker nods, speechless. The otherwise silent mech smiles and slips the ring onto the seeker's finger. Starscream kisses him deeply and Soundwave kisses back.