Chapter 5

"Dean. Dean? Dean, will you please wake up?" Cas whispered. He was softly nudging Dean as he crouched beside him. "It's an emergency."

Dean abruptly sat up and pulled a knife to Cas. "Oh. What do you want?" he said tucking the blade away.

Cas flushed. "I-um. I have a problem." Dean raised his brow. Cas stood and pointed to the erection in his jeans.

Dean's eyes widened and then he laughed. "God Cas. You woke me up because you have a boner? What are you dreamin' about anyway?" Cas flushed even further as he looked to his feet. Dean laid back on his side and said, "Go outside and take care of it. It's perfectly normal."

Cas stood there for a while before shifting his feet around. "I...Dean, I don't know how."

He sat up again. "Seriously Cas? You just...touch it. I'm sure you can figure it out." Dean looked at how nervously Cas was standing there and suddenly he got nervous as well.

"It feels unpleasant. Can-could you show me?"

Dean laughed very anxiously. "Show you? No. There is no way I am jerking off in front of you and there is an even bigger no way to me touchin' that," he said pointing at Cas' lower half. Cas looked absolutely terrified of himself and Dean could see the discomfort in his eyes. He knew that feeling all too well. Jeans and being hard do not mix well.

"I, uh. I will go outside then. Continue sleeping," Cas' face was so red and Dean knew that his was too. He watched Cas awkwardly walk away from him as he noticed this strange feeling in his stomach. Like part of him wanted to touch Cas. He suddenly felt inclined to help his friend and it definitely had nothing to do with his own personal feelings.

"Wait," he mumbled, "come here." Cas almost too eagerly made his way back to Dean as the other motioned for him to sit in his lap. Cas did so and watched the hesitation in Dean's face as his bulge brushed across his stomach. "Take it out."

"What?" Cas asked confused.

"Take it out. I'm not doing that part." Dean looked to his side and took extra precaution in not meeting Cas' eyes or looking down between them. He placed one hand on Cas' hip and the other found its way around his shaft. Dean shivered at Cas' quiet gasp and the shock of how big he actually was.

Dean sat there with his head turned listening to Cas whimper as he 'took care of his problem'. Dean felt like his face was on fire and Cas' noises were definitely not helping with that. At one point Cas had thrust into Dean's hand and accidentally knocked into his hips. Dean immediately pushed him away and told him, "Don't do that again, or I'll stop and go right back to bed." Cas had nodded while biting his lip. That made Dean look away again.

Cas was holding onto Dean's shoulders now with an anxious grip. He once let out a groan that made Dean's whole body go numb. Dean was letting his hand go at a much faster pace than when they started and it made Cas weak. He let out louder cries that made both of their heads spin. "Dean," he whined. That made Dean lock into Cas' pleasured eyes as he threw his head back, letting a throaty moan loudly escape his lips when he came into Dean's hand. It took everything in Dean's power not to quiet him with his own lips and feel that cry vibrate down his throat. Cas sat there breathing heavily while Dean stared at his adam's apple moving up then down. God if he wasn't hard before he sure was now.

Dean subconsciously looked down to see if any of it had gotten on his shirt, and his breath hitched when he saw Cas' length just sitting there. Beautiful. Cas brought his hands to the side of Dean's face. "Thank you," he breathed, "I don't think I mind being human with you." Dean stared at him in shocked horror as he simply fixed himself and stood up. "I will return to sleep now. Goodnight."