Part 1

JUNGKOOK's POV
Tuesday 3:30pm
I was sitting watching tv when I heard someone come in.
Taehyung: Dollyyy~ come to master
Jungkook: Master! I said and ran to him and gave him big hug.
Taehyung: Were you being a good doll while I was gone?
Jungkook: Yesss
Taehyung: Good dolly,now I know your birthday is coming up soon but I just couldn't wait to give you your present so after dinner you can see it ok?
Jungkook: ok master,thank you so much for the present I'll cherish it forever.
Taehyung: aww I know you will dolly I love it too.
Taehyung : While I was away I got you a new dress can you put it on for master?
Jungkook: Of course master
The dress

(Imagine with no boobs and long hair)Jungkook: I love it so much master! I said jumping aroundTaehyung: you look so beautiful dolly Jungkook: thank you masterTaehyung: Now, do you want to take a walk in the garden my beautiful doll Jungkook: I wou...

Jungkook: I love it so much master! I said jumping around
Taehyung: you look so beautiful dolly
Jungkook: thank you master
Taehyung: Now, do you want to take a walk in the garden my beautiful doll
Jungkook: I would love to master.
I love taking walks in the garden it just a nice way to get out of the house since master doesn't let me leave the house without his permission. I have done it before and it didn't end so well but I learned my lesson I was being a bad dolly. I've known master or Taehyung for a really long time he dose know my name is Jungkook but he always calls me dolly/doll or bunny and makes me wear girl clothes but I love it. If he loves it I love it I always want to make master happy. I don't know what I'd do if master replaced me with another doll or had another doll around.
Time skip
7:00 the dinner
The maids made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner with the side of salad and garlic bread. It tastes so delicious I couldn't stop eating.
Taehyung: Wow you must be really hungry dolly.
Jungkook: I'm so sorry I'm just really hungry.
Taehyung: when did you eat?
Jungkook: 5:30
Taehyung: oh my you should ask the maids to make you something.
Jungkook: it's fine I don't want to bother them
(Maid 1): it's fine Jungkook just ask us anytime your hungry and we'll make it for you we always got time for you.
Jungkook: Aw thank you so much
(Maid1): your welcome Jungkook
I love the maids here they're my only friends here and I care about them so much.
Taehyung: Are you ready for dessert?
Jungkook: No! I'm so stuffed from dinner
Taehyung: Ok, are you ready for your present?
Jungkook: Yesss master!
Flashback
Taehyung's POV
I was going to get another dolly for Jungkook and I no not just a toy dolly an human one just like him. His name is Park Jimin, he looks really cute and is just right for Jungkook to be his friend. When I got to the place and I saw him he looked so cute and adorable.
Taehyung: Hello I'm your new master, I'm Taehyung
Jimin: h-hello I'm jimin your new dolly. He said being a little shy.
Boss: Here's his information and you two have a great day, enjoy your new master jiminieee!
Jimin: thank you
Taehyung: ok so before we go uh let me tell you some things.
Jimin: yes?
Taehyung: first I have another doll at my house and his name is Jungkook and he really likes people so I hope you too be best friends!
Jimin: Oh...
Taehyung: are you happy?
Jimin: yes but I thought I'd be the only one but I'd love to have a friend!
Taehyung: that's great but you have to stay in the basement until I get you ok I promise I have a room for you and it's next to Jungkook's.
Jimin: ok thank you for everything
Taehyung: your welcome dolly
We are here now let's hurry and get you inside before Jungkook see's you.
Few minutes later now I the basement
Taehyung: Alright so I have this dress and this choker for you and I'll see you after we have dinner i will make sure the maids bring you some food is that ok for now?
Jimin: sorry but is it ok if I can have a blanket and pillow also?
Taehyung: of course now stay here ok kitten?
Jimin: Ok master
Then I went back upstairs and closed the basement door (and there is lights down there).
End of Taehyung's POV
Jimin's POV
I put on the dress that master gave me
The dress