Chapter 3

Santana woke up extremely happy. She was now seventeen!

Brittany and Artie made sure she had a very good morning.

Santana got ready for the day and tried to envision how it'd go. She didn't have to work that day, which meant the Cleftones didn't have to work so she was going to explore as much as she could.

Too bad they were in Iceland. She liked fish and all but she was a beef eater. Maybe she could find a steakhouse in Clover?

W

"Happy birthday, Ama!" Axel yelled.

"Ama!" Aria wanted to be heard, too.

Santana kissed both. "Thank you!"

"What are we going to do until your party?" Mercedes wiggled.

"I want to go shopping and exploring." Santana had thought about this. "And I want to find a steakhouse."

"Steakhouse?" Marcy repeated. "Like reindeer steaks?"

"Who?!" Santana turned green.

Brittany burst into tears. "You eat Rudolph!"

"Yes, I do." Marcy blinked.

A few of the boys felt their stomachs turn. Kurt was one. "Why, Little Diva?!"

"It's good. Not as good as venison but pretty tasty."

"You eat Bambi, too?!"

"I eat almost all animals."

"Like people?" Artie looked down his glasses at her.

"People are too grisly."

Franco felt faint. "Marc!"

Marc snickered. "She's joking. The more you act scary, the more she will try to scare you."

Finn gulped. "We ate a lot of fish in Switzerland and Norway."

"Fish is gross." Marcy wrinkled her nose.

"Wait a minute." Vic had to hear this again. "You eat Santa's help but not fish?"

"Santa's help are elves."

"You know what I mean!"

She said nothing.

Karen patted his arm. "Everyone's different. Relax."

"Are we going to have to eat reindeer?" Brittany sniffled.

"If you want a steak in Iceland." Marcy shrugged. "They have a lot of bison, too!"

Cassi ran to the bathroom.

W

Santana found a steakhouse but like Marcy had said, there was little beef. She forced herself to choose something then eat it. It wasn't as bad as she thought.

Brittany cried the whole time. She tried a piece but felt so guilty, she spit it out and ordered fish.

Artie had what would be a surf and turf in America. He had fish and bison. He really liked the bison and ended up giving his fish to Brittany.

Axel ate what was in front of him while Aria had a good time chewing on the fish.

After dinner, the family went back to their hotel and ordered dessert so their friends could come in to give Santana gifts.

Wish

Santana opened another gift. "It's a Stella McCartney gown!"