Chapter 08

"No. You forgot your umbrella. I'll pick you up" I demanded as I say it to her sternly

"Yaah, don't bother. I can book a cab" she replied sweetly

"Aish. Stay put, I'm on my way" I quickly said then end the call as I start my car.

I can't let her be at this state of the weather. It's raining really hard, it would be hard for her.

I'm on my way at SeulRene's apartment to pick up Jennie. I also made sure to bring an extra hoodie, just in case.

As I pull up at the corner, I see a figure of a woman standing near the entrance. I parked my car quickly.

The moment I saw it was Jennie, I immediately walked towards her.

She was just standing there, looking so beautiful even though she's not doing anything.

"You should have waited for me inside" I said as I fix my hair because I was rushing going here and the wind is also windy

"No, it's okay. I actually want to wait for you here" she said then sweetly smiled and helped me also to fix my hair and clothes

"Aish" I blushed a little and boop her nose.
This girl is such a cutie.

She then beamed a smile before dragging me inside.

"I'm sorry if we didn't had the chance to invite the three of you" Irene immediately bursted out as I enter the apartment

"It was really a suprise for us to see Jennie at the restaurant then the next we knew we invited her over" she added as she bows continuously

I was about to talk but before I could open my mouth I got cut

"You can come here anytime you want, our house is welcome for you all" Seulgi assured me as she placed her arm over Irene's shoulder and caress it slowly

"Tell that to Jisoo and Rosé too" Irene then winked at me. "We'll make it up to you guys" she smiled sweetly and I just replied with a nod and a shyly smile as I lightly rub my nape

"Have you eaten?" Seulgi asked

"Ah, yes" I smiled. "I just actually went here to pick up Jennie" I added as I look at her direction, where she is already fixing her things up. Then I excused myself.

I quickly went to her and grabbed all of the paper bag she's holding and carried it on my left hand. She even tried to back out her hand a little bit but I didn't budge as I gave her a 'let me' look.

"That's all yours. Each of the souvenirs there has all of your names on it" Seulgi said referring to the paper bags she saw me holding as she walks us towards the door.

They have gifts for us. This gifts are from Japan, as they went there on a vacation for atleast 2 weeks.

"What?" I asked as I can feel her looking at me on the side but I still kept my eyes on the road

She replied with a long and heavy sigh that ended with a pout.

"Whyyy?" I chuckled lightly as I exchange my glance to her and the road.

She's like this if she wants something and also it's her way of calling my attention.

I fully faced her as we stopped on the red light. She just beamed her huge gummy smile. Then I gave her a confused look as I tilt my head and brows up.

I'm sorry Nini, I don't get it. I just kept my attention on her as I anticipate her reply.

She whined like a baby while pointing at the ice cream shop across the street.

"Pleaseeee?" she asked with a super cute aegyo voice. When you're whipped, you can't do nothing else and must follow.

We stopped by and I brought her a vanilla milk flavored ice cream and mine is a chocolate one.

We haven't gone home yet and stayed outside, sat on the bench while we finish our ice cream. I also took some pictures of her while eating cause she looks so beautiful.

——

Sunday
8:09am

The next morning.

"Ahhh!!" Chaeyoung squealed as she opened the gift from SeulRene

Chaeyoung and Jisoo went late home last night as they watch Selena Gomez's concert. We were already asleep and so tired that's why we just left all the paper bags at the car, until the morning came and we gave it to them.

"It's so cute!" Jennie also squealed

"Look at the tail" Chaeyoung excitedly said and tried it on

"It's perfect for you chipmunk, you look exactly like a chipmunk" I commented as I play with ears of her costume

Her costume is really is a chipmunk, it's a onesie chipmunk.

Jisoo also blunts out hers as she's wearing a rabbit costume onesie with a shell of a turle as a backpack.

"We also got ours. Mine is a bear and Lisa's a duck" as she pointed first at herself then cupped my chin then squeezed my cheeks that made my lips pout a little as if she's imitating a beak of a duck

Sunday for us is like our familly day as we already treat each other as part of ourselves and our family.

Every Sundays is our home day slash rest day. Our rules is all of our meals will be home cooked and no one will order via delivery or eat outside.

We'll just stay at home. In the morning Jennie cooks our breakfast, lunch it's ChaeSoo team up and dinner is my turn.

I suddenly remembered before when it was time for me to cook our dinner all of them said they're on a diet and no need for them to eat dinner.

Yaaah, my cooking is exceptional. Why are they like that?

Jennie rushed in her room and mine to get our onesie. She gave mine and ordered me to wear it.

"So for today, we're going to have a onesie outfit party!" She exclaimed as the two joined her and squealed. I just starred at them and smiled as I saw them so happy. The three important people in my life plus my future wife, she doesn't know it yet but yeah dreaming is free.

We wore our onesie all together as we have our breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Before we sleep, we do this where you'll choose if today is game night or movie night but sometimes we do both. Just like tonight, we're playing monopoly.

"Mai mee tang ka" Jisoo suddenly blurted out and we all bursted out laughing cause she's actually winning the game. The night went on as the four of us still kept on playing.

"I'm saving this for a long time now, I waited years for us to rewatch this" I exaggerate said as I took out Frozen 2 DVD and wiggled it to them

I set it up, dimmed the lights and took the remote as I make my way to the sofa and sat beside Jennie as she pats sofa, gesturing me to sit there.

We're all under the sheets and so clinged to each other. I extended my arm so Jennie's head can rest there.

She made herself comfortable as she hugged me by my waist and her head on my chest. That got me stunned, I dont want to move nor to breathe also, I don't want to bother her so she can safely rest on me as I protect her inside my hug.

"Nini" I poked her cheek. "Are you not going to watch?" I took a peek on her face and saw her immediately fallen asleep

I glance on the two beside us and they're sleeping too. Jisoo hugging Rosé from behind as if she's a big baby, her head is on Jisoo's chest while her arms are securing her waist and her head resting on the sofa.

I look at the time stamp from the movie and it has only been 16 minutes but they're already sleeping. I glanced again at my pinks and chuckled at how adorable they are.

Then I finished the movie but just stayed there with them and with her as I fall asleep.