2. How they hug you

Charlie

Charlie loves hugs. She will give you a hug at least once a day. They are always full of warmth and love. If she gets excited or something goes well, she will hug you before pick you up and giving you a tight squeeze. Sometimes, she goes a bit too tight and you almost pass out.

Vaggie

Hugs are rare from her, so usually, you have to initiate them. She gets rather shy, sometimes she gently pushes you away with blush on her cheeks. Other times, she will happily accept the hug but still be shy. When she starts the hug, they will be secure and comforting. Vaggie is still getting used to affection, but she loves it nonetheless.

Angel Dust

Angel Dust is a demon who loves hugs. He will wrap all of his arms around you, smothering you with love. He isn't afraid of showing affection in public, even if you are embarrassed or shy, but he will never overdo it. His hugs are always soft due to the fluffy chest. Of course, sometimes, his hugs will lead to some steamy action.

Alastor

The fact that you are the only one who is allowed to touch him is already enough evidence that he loves you dearly. In public, Alastor will hold back on the affection, but behind closed door, he is extra loving. He loves holding you close to him, he also enjoys surprising you with hugs from behind. You are the most precious demon in his afterlife, if you want a hug, you are gonna get your hug.

Niffty

Her hugs are often a surprise, a pleasant one at that. Niffty will run up to you out of nowhere and trap your leg in a hug or will bunny hop onto your chest (she will do it). If she wants attention from you, she will ask you to pick her up before wrapping her arms around your neck, nuzzling close. You can't resist her cuteness, don't even try it.

Husk

He isn't a fan of affection, so it was quite a surprise the first time he accepted a hug from you. Husk usually just stands or sits while you have him trapped in your arms. If he IS feeling affectionate or you're having a bad day, he will hug you from behind and wrap his wings around you both. Each hug from him is a treasure.

Sir Pentious

If anyone expects this demon to be touch starved, you would be right. Sir Pentious loves hugs, but is often shy about them, acting like he's too cool for them, even if it's the complete opposite. If you don't show him any attention, he will slither up to you and coil himself around your body, tightly holding you close.

Cherri Bomb

She is energetic as hell, so hugs are a normal thing. Cherri will hug you after each successful battle, maybe even pick you up and spin you around with joyful laughter. Her hugs are always playful, even if they are as simple as wrapping an arm around your shoulder. This girl doesn't hold back on affection.