Christmas Special

Charlie

Charlie is the most excited out of everyone in Hell. She loves Christmas and the jolly feeling. She will decorate the hotel, wear ugly sweaters and sing Christmas songs and carols. If you have any traditions you miss, Charlie will listen and do everything everything in her power to make it a reality.

Vaggie

Vaggie prefers small celebrations rather than large feasts. She doesn't go all out, but she does do her best to make the Christmas holiday amazing. She will share her traditions and will happily participate in any of your traditions. She knows what it's like to miss home.

Angel Dust

This guy will become an absolute child. Angel loves Christmas and even better, when they're with you. He will help with anything you need and will invite Cherri Bomb to celebrate. He may just dress up in a sexy dress. Also Fat Nuggets in a cute sweater and hat! It will happen.

Alastor

Despite what other demons may believe, Alastor is very festive. He will dress up in a special Christmas suit and help decorate the hotel while humming Christmas songs. This demon knows many great recipes and will happily listen to any traditions you want to do. He will be your Rudolph the red suit deer demon.

Niffty

Christmas is her favourite holiday. Niffty will rush around, cleaning every nook and cranny, decorating the hotel with lights, wreaths and other sparkly trinkets. She will knit custom sweaters for everyone and even make cute costumes. If you wish to make anything traditional, she will happily help.

Husk

Husk isn't the most cheerful or festive demon around, but he does put an effort. He will help out with anything you need and try not to complain too much. He will even smile more because come on, it's Christmas time.  And be careful because he will spike the eggnog.

Sir Pentious

This is one of those special days when Sir Pentious doesn't work or plan to take over Hell. He will work in the kitchen to prepare a meal while you decorate the house. With the help of the egg bois of course. Occasionally the snake will ask for your help or go help you with something. Christmas is best celebrated with those you love after all.

Cherri Bomb

Get ready because this Christmas is gonna be explosive! Cherri will dress up in her best festive outfit and go out with you to cause mayhem. You two will prank people by planting presents that are actually bombs for unlucky bastards to open. After a fun day, she will celebrate Christmas with you and Angel Dust.

A/N:
Greetings my wonderful reader and merry Christmas! I have been busy for the last week and I'm happy to finally release this chapter. Think of it as a present from me to you.
Thank you for all of your support because it really makes me feel like I'm doing something right.